OS
    Android

GRE vs Prisoner PvP freezes, bug solved?

Update @ post 7

PVP so far it pretty stable, but I running into a common freeze, where it appears to be my turn but I can not choose a character or action. The result is either to Exit/forfeit or wait forever until the game auto forfeits. Options menu works. I can toggle 1x 2x speed, I can select enemies to attack if I have no attack commands and regardless of where I tap nothing happens. The only commonality I can see is both teams having a prisoner. This wouldn't bother me except it forces me to lose one way or the other. So I don't lose points loose and War and lose weight. Until this is resolved it should be treated as a draw, a true draw, with no sands of War lost, no win streak buffs reset, no changing rankings but a complete and true do over.
    Last edited by abbadon; 03-16-2017 at 06:20 AM.

OS
    Android
    had the same yesterday vs sag. he has GRE and prisoner on and the game was frozen after i healed my team. i could change the options/speed/exit but wasn't able to move on. same happends to nicko yesterday...

maybe a prisoner/gre issue? no idea. or another mighty prisoner buff (new passive: freezes the game when you are loosing :P )

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

maybe a prisoner/gre issue? no idea. or another mighty prisoner buff (new passive: freezes the game when you are loosing :P )
    I about fell off the chair laughing at the "New Passive"
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    had the same yesterday vs sag. he has GRE and prisoner on and the game was frozen after i healed my team. i could change the options/speed/exit but wasn't able to move on. same happends to nicko yesterday...

Yup, I froze against Sag as well. And of course cost me the win...

But now I know to put GRE in with my Prisoner to harnass his new game freezing abilities.

That was awesome Slauki
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Yup, I froze against Sag as well. And of course cost me the win...
    But now I know to put GRE in with my Prisoner to harnass his new game freezing abilities.
    That was awesome Slauki
    Interesting, never ran in that one yet...
    Had one where GR & Troll attacked at the same time while testing but nothing close to what you've seen..

Put the mummy back in there t'll it's sorted by no means I want to abuse of a bug...
    Let's say experience is on hold for now..

*Edit: Noticed holds seems to come by series with that setup, maybe it's a problem with server this particular setup have at some precise moments, hard to tell but may also be possible.. Seen 10+ holds in a row couple times followed by bunch of loss, you where both part of these win streaks...
    Last edited by Sag7272; 03-09-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Interesting, never ran in that one yet...
    Had one where GR & Troll attacked at the same time while testing but nothing close to what you've seen..
    LOL,me 2. Nicko's GRE took out my CG in 2 hits,3rd & 4th hits struck air while his Warrior Troll attacked the rest of my team,lmao. Still managed a win tho.
    Got my eye on a 2 day'er Sag. Shitty cuz he's been a great trooper. Transilvanya-9821...last call! Let u know after reset,if it hits 3 days & I don't c his pic...grrrrr!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I may have figured it out! A DOOMED prisoner, on either team, when down to the last opposing character. Comparing past screenshots this is the common denominator. Anyone else confirm?

Lol at new passive, though if I'm right it really is a new effect against certain GRE and/or prisoner treams, and something to consider until fixed. Such as needing to target the GRE or prisoner earlier. Works only on defense, as a freeze results in a loss for the attacker.
    Last edited by abbadon; 03-16-2017 at 06:19 AM.

OS
    Android

Cool

Seems like the latest update confirms my theory