Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    I don't know if you played any Diablo 3, but they had a Ring you could wear that kinda acted like what you are suggesting where it would count your set bonuses one higher if you had the ring on.

Not sure the AoP and DD paired with the Prisoner is as great as it sounds. You sacrifice a lot using that combo and if there is a prisoner on the other team, it's wasted. I found with Immunity and Shell you could challenge some of the best Prisoner teams (Jofer and Nicko for example) and can win even going second. I'm sure you know that I don't have a Prisoner either and share the same thoughts that he needs a counter.

I'd love to have some other 5* characters get buffed for PVP to make them usable (Visions, Allied General, Children of the Damned, and so on....). So many wasted natural 5* characters that need some love.
    Never played Diablo 3, actually I was not into "videogames" since like... playstation 2 perhaps... LOL

AoP+Prisoner+Mummy+SSD should give people trouble i think.

Totally with you that he needs a counter, and other lv5 should matter. Let's make PDK great again! LOL
    Last edited by gmac; 03-20-2017 at 07:44 PM.