Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    That's y I'm maxing every character in the game. Almost got all the basics done but still lots to collect
    I was trying to do that but ran out of character spaces... sitting on too many doubles hoping for some value from sacrifice!

One day, the Sandworm will reign supreme! (not likely)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    On the topic of stacking immunity talismans, there are more than I expected that could be used for just that. However, most are pretty lackluster characters that would be even worse filling them with 4 x yellow talismans (2 turns of immunity, 1 versus Siege):

Interesting characters no one uses are

Magus Meathead who can cleanse and heal a character for 3 power.
    Gunner Newborn of Light who can cleanse and buff attack and magic for 4 power.
    Magus Meathead have a yellow mandatory? (don't have him on my roster anymore)
    Gunner newborn, interesting, only 4 skill shards too, but, only cleanse one toon... what if that guy taunted first round? These new tallys only really work for Prisoners owners unfortunately.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Gunner newborn, interesting, only 4 skill shards too, but, only cleanse one toon... what if that guy taunted first round? These new tallys only really work for Prisoners owners unfortunately.
    2 yellow,1 blue
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    So, should we open that black whole?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Red Imp! Gunner undead hunter! 2* toons that could kick ass, but don't
    See man, lots of interest in this topic!

Red Imp and W Desert Warrior would certainly benefit from purple slots. Makes not sense all reds. Add that to my first list!

Gunner Undead Hunter with 3 greens is pretty ridiculous too. I have him at lv5 100, but don't think I would use him even with talisman slot changes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    So, should we open that black whole?
    Seems like it for sure...

Maybe Nicko can do too, since he is like forum King and certainly has a way with words/people.

OS
    iOS
    I just went through the character list on the Guides and Tips section of the forums.

Magus Meathead is 2 yellow, 1 blue mandatory. Base stats are awful (about 5k HP @ 5*) so you could have one green talisman. The cleanse doesn't help versus taunt since it'd be applied after the taunted character attacked already that round so only helps for stun/freeze. And if you have a Prisoner, you really don't need to ever stack 2 sets since you never have to deal with Siege so again this hurts non-Prisoner teams the most.

I find the talismans help a ton versus Prisoner teams for those that do not have a gimp of their own. Unfortunately, it also makes Prisoner teams that much stronger (especially on attack).

Really just looking outside of the box, typical PVP character rosters are slim and very stale at this point if you played through Beta. There have been no real balancing updates to shift character usefulness. As soon as you cross the 2000 point range in PVP, you see about 8 different characters being used which gets boring. If they offered the talismans in different colors, I think you could really make some fun rosters to add some variety to the game.
    Last edited by Killhouse; 03-20-2017 at 07:09 PM. Reason: had colors swapped! Thanks Silentknight.

OS
    Android
    See man, lots of interest in this topic!

Red Imp and W Desert Warrior would certainly benefit from purple slots. Makes not sense all reds. Add that to my first list!

Gunner Undead Hunter with 3 greens is pretty ridiculous too. I have him at lv5 100, but don't think I would use him even with talisman slot changes.
    Yeah man,keep up the good work! Off 2 work,cya in the arena!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    I just went through the character list on the Guides and Tips section of the forums.

Magus Meathead is 1 yellow, 2 blue mandatory. Base stats are awful (about 5k HP @ 5*) and you wouldn't have any green talismans. The cleanse doesn't help versus taunt since it'd be applied after the taunted character attacked already that round so only helps for stun/freeze. And if you have a Prisoner, you really don't need to ever stack 2 sets since you never have to deal with Siege so again this hurts non-Prisoner teams the most.

I find the talismans help a ton versus Prisoner teams for those that do not have a gimp of their own. Unfortunately, it also makes Prisoner team that much stronger (especially on attack).

Really just looking outside of the box, typical PVP character rosters are slim and very stale at this point if you played through Beta. There have been no real balancing updates to shift character usefulness. As soon as you cross the 2000 point range in PVP, you see about 8 different characters being used which gets boring. If they offered the talismans in different colors, I think you could really make some fun rosters to add some variety to the game.
    I'm looking at the toon & it's 2 yellow,1 blue 4 sure. Check my roster
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    iOS
    Fixed!

Had them backwards, thanks!!