Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    I just went through the character list on the Guides and Tips section of the forums.

I find the talismans help a ton versus Prisoner teams for those that do not have a gimp of their own.
    Let's see what happens when people start using AoP/DD + Prisoner

Prisoner passive as it is needs to go from PVP. Change it for siege next update, rewrite it, and replace it with something equivalent of other lv5 toons.
    Siege needs to work on Prisoners teams. Otherwise no defense really stands a chance for top guys with Prisoners.

A green talisman that would multiple effect of other talismans x 2 would also work perhaps...

OS
    Android
    Fixed!

Had them backwards, thanks!!
    Np,happy 2 help
    Cya
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Let's see what happens when people start using AoP/DD + Prisoner

Prisoner passive as it is needs to go from PVP. Change it for siege next update, rewrite it, and replace it with something equivalent of other lv5 toons.
    Siege needs to work on Prisoners teams. Otherwise no defense really stands a chance for top guys with Prisoners.

A green talisman that would multiple effect of other talismans x 2 would also work perhaps...
    I don't know if you played any Diablo 3, but they had a Ring you could wear that kinda acted like what you are suggesting where it would count your set bonuses one higher if you had the ring on.

Not sure the AoP and DD paired with the Prisoner is as great as it sounds. You sacrifice a lot using that combo and if there is a prisoner on the other team, it's wasted. I found with Immunity and Shell you could challenge some of the best Prisoner teams (Jofer and Nicko for example) and can win even going second. I'm sure you know that I don't have a Prisoner either and share the same thoughts that he needs a counter.

I'd love to have some other 5* characters get buffed for PVP to make them usable (Visions, Allied General, Children of the Damned, and so on....). So many wasted natural 5* characters that need some love.

OS
    Android
    I don't know if you played any Diablo 3, but they had a Ring you could wear that kinda acted like what you are suggesting where it would count your set bonuses one higher if you had the ring on.

Not sure the AoP and DD paired with the Prisoner is as great as it sounds. You sacrifice a lot using that combo and if there is a prisoner on the other team, it's wasted. I found with Immunity and Shell you could challenge some of the best Prisoner teams (Jofer and Nicko for example) and can win even going second. I'm sure you know that I don't have a Prisoner either and share the same thoughts that he needs a counter.

I'd love to have some other 5* characters get buffed for PVP to make them usable (Visions, Allied General, Children of the Damned, and so on....). So many wasted natural 5* characters that need some love.
    Never played Diablo 3, actually I was not into "videogames" since like... playstation 2 perhaps... LOL

AoP+Prisoner+Mummy+SSD should give people trouble i think.

Totally with you that he needs a counter, and other lv5 should matter. Let's make PDK great again! LOL
    Last edited by gmac; 03-20-2017 at 07:44 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The Ring reduced the number of items required for Set Bonuses by 1. So in the Beast, it would be like you could use 2 Invis talismans and this "Ring" to finish the set of 3. It's a neat idea.

And the teams you suggested that I saw could taunt you but couldn't kill you fast enough. Although I didn't see many from names I recognized so they possibly were unskillsharded and non-optimal Talisman combinations. That AoP lightning is a thing of beauty when he's sharded!

Completely agree on the making Great again (or for the first time... Visions...).

Side note:
    Has anyone actually fully skill sharded Visions and see any feasible way he'd be good in PVE or PVP?? He was my first 5* ( have a few now) and was so disappointed to put him in the roster and see how lackluster he is. SAD (haha)
    Last edited by Killhouse; 03-20-2017 at 07:42 PM. Reason: spelling

OS
    Android
    Side note:
    Has anyone actually fully skill sharded Visions and see any feasible way he'd be good in PVE or PVP?? He was my first 5* ( have a few now) and was so disappointed to put him in the roster and see how lackluster he is. SAD (haha)
    HomemLivre has a full sharded one, and he should be great, but right now his cleanse does not even work on the second round as it should!
    With Immunity sets he should be able to use that ability first round (and second too), and as he has all greens mandatory that new green talisman would make him hard do kill... all theory here.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Ya, man! This game is gonna get me divorced one day!
    Lol, my Partner and I play together from 7-8 without fail. Tho, he did use the word "obsessed" in regard to my farming yesterday. That said, he has probably spent $300 on the game, where I'm ranked 1200 higher than him and have spent $125. Lol. He will never get that he has to look at a toons skills to see the type of talisman he needs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    HomemLivre has a full sharded one, and he should be great, but right now his cleanse does not even work on the second round as it should!
    With Immunity sets he should be able to use that ability first round (and second too), and as he has all greens mandatory that new green talisman would make him hard do kill... all theory here.
    Yeah! Gmac is right! I used in attack for some time and hes awesome with full skill. I will let it as my toon for troopers try it in PvE.
    Some considerations about Visions:
    - Have a nice damage especially combined with magic resistant reduction toons;
    - Even without new sets he is a monstruous tank;
    - Atm hes not worthy couse of Equilibrium not cleanse in the second turn, but I will certain use him when they fix it! (hope to someday be able to...)

So Killhouse, atm hes not worth of the skillshard investment, someday he will be if they fix him.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I tried to come up with a AoP/Prisoner team due to the temptation of talisman disabling but soon realized any team with a prisoner renders it useless, the same issue as any other toon who's main usefulness comes from their passive. There's a ton of fun combos I'd love to try centered around passives but they just aren't viable with Prisoner hanging around to instantly disable them just by standing there. He cuts the meta down by like 90%+ singlehandidly.

I actually love facing AoP teams, i have a Prisoner so its ineffective and if you pop a void shield it just murders its own team when it uses the aoe damage power ability.

OS
    Android
    I think defense Prisioners are much more affordable than before. Thanks to talis, RedPyro and aproach them with a more tanky team.

Long ago, I suggested that Prisioner should block all passives of both teams. For the guys using it in attack, can this be a solution? Or it is OP no matter what?

I have some funny ideas for defenses, but all dismantle in front of this single little toon. For the sake of diversity, something needs to be done. New talis are much welcome, but I think we have half the issue yet to solve.

For me, better a fair nerf than an ban.
    Last edited by Zapathusara; 03-20-2017 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Spelling