Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Really guys...have u looked at the top teams rosters??? Takes alot more than a Prisoner to equal 100%. Right now a Prisoner + CG=80%. Really getting sick of this,the devs know & have a plan. They will follow their own agenda,which is fine,nothing we say is going to make a difference. Would much rather see them add to the game than nerf! Evolve!!!
    I think you didnt get my point, mate. I just explaining the point to that guy who see no difference on the prisoner.
    Takes more than a prisoner to make 100% victory, of course it takes, and how about not to have him? Thats why I said that if you dont have a Prisoner you need to be lots more creative to reach a good % attack victory, thats it.

I agree with you that devs have something in theyr minds about this, but WHEN they will use this no one knows and the arena needs some HARD fix (and thats is one of then) ASAP! Everyday in this scenario makes the game even more boring with the same teams everywhere. Lots os chars to test but no room for them.

Cumps.

OS
    Android
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion!
    I happen to like that he puts u on another level. Kinda thot that was the point of this game...to collect the elite toons. Right now he is in a leaque of his own,that could change. Hopefully Sacrifice will help!
    He also makes sub par teams decent,he has a purpose. Adding other toons/skills/talismans is the way to go...i.m.o.
    P.S.
    There's more than 1 top player & they all have different opinions
    As I said a long time ago, devs have a way to fix prisoner problem (and I agreed with you in that) but they will not do it and I said it before ShaolinLondon did what he does (Spend LOTS of cash to get a Prisoner).
    Devs created a very unbalanced char for PvP and they want people to have him, but hes super rare, so need to spend LOTS of cash or being blesses by the RNGs God.
    When several players manage to get the Prisoner, or when they achieve theyr monetyzed goal they will put the stored fix to use. They need to get cash and thats a way to do this.
    The day the Prisoner get off the podium of the most OP char, another will take his place and the cicle continues. This is basics to make money in a "free to play" game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I think you didnt get my point, mate. I just explaining the point to that guy who see no difference on the prisoner.
    Takes more than a prisoner to make 100% victory, of course it takes, and how about not to have him? Thats why I said that if you dont have a Prisoner you need to be lots more creative to reach a good % attack victory, thats it.

I agree with you that devs have something in theyr minds about this, but WHEN they will use this no one knows and the arena needs some HARD fix (and thats is one of then) ASAP! Everyday in this scenario makes the game even more boring with the same teams everywhere. Lots os chars to test but no room for them.

Cumps.
    Yeah,I understand completely. Again,all good points but out of our hands. Can debate til we're blue in the face,not changing anything! Waste of time! Right now let's get the lists/attack # fixed!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Yeah,I understand completely. Again,all good points but out of our hands. Can debate til we're blue in the face,not changing anything! Waste of time! Right now let's get the lists/attack # fixed!
    Yeah! Thats why I talk no more about it and dont even care to talk about the list to, devs do what and when they want to and dont care about our complainings...
    We are in the dark for some time here in the forum, and maybe thats the devs answer to us.

Edit: I forgot to reaffirm that I only talk about the prisoner again couse that dude see no dif between have or not have him.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 03-21-2017 at 04:22 PM.

OS
    Android
    Yeah! Thats why I talk no more about it and dont even care to talk about the list to, devs do what and when they want to and dont care about our complainings...
    We are in the dark for some time here in the forum, and maybe thats the devs answer to us.

Edit: I forgot to reaffirm that I only talk about the prisoner again couse that dude see no dif between have or not have him.
    Gmac,HomemLivre
    No hard feelings guys! Kinda enjoy these little debates...well kinda!
    Whether it's the arena or the forum u r both worthy opponents!!!
    Edit: got it!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Gmac,HomemLivre
    No hard feelings guys! Kinda enjoy these little debates...well kinda!
    Whether it's the arena or the forum u r both worthy opponents!!!
    Relax, non taken hahaha!
    I agree with you, its nice to debate here in the forum and to go agains you both in the arena!
    Cumps for both of you,

Probably getting 2 spots on trooper if you are interested

OS
    Android
    Relax, non taken hahaha!
    I agree with you, its nice to debate here in the forum and to go agains you both in the arena!
    Cumps for both of you,

Probably getting 2 spots on trooper if you are interested
    No openings,CanyptianFit is #1 on waiting list,u will be #2.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    No openings,CanyptianFit is #1 on waiting list,u will be #2.
    Ok, just let me know when you get room.

OS
    Android
    I 've played so much because of the event...The rewards were not as good as i expectedName:  st.png
Views: 263
Size:  276.4 KB

OS
    iOS
    Thanks SK, I'm patiently waiting!

Homemlivre, I agree that the prisoner can be a difference maker on offense and with additional work now can still be tough on a defensive team; the data has proven that.

I too like that there is a character like him in the game as SilentKnight mentions. The gimp is gunner for a reason.

I've been playing for a while, have spent a little money on the game, but over time we are bound to get a good mix of toons that can take down the gimp. I hope to get him someday, but won't spend the money to do so as some others have. I'll wait...maybe I'll never get him.

Keep sharding up good toons, that is the biggest difference against the gimp imho.

Up the irons.

PS, maybe sacrifice can help with the odds?