Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Ya, man! This game is gonna get me divorced one day!
    At the same time it might save me from a second marriage! LoL

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Better hope she doesn't ever read that! So no pics? Love to see Gmac all dressed up!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Not sure about you but me, I would not make that mistake twice... not that I have to for now but you never know.

OS
    iOS
    You guys made me laugh quite a bit. We'll all be priests if we continue this. Gf loves maiden, but hates me atm. My cat though is fine with me being at home hhh.

Hmh Gmac, some toones you mentioned are quite balanced as is. Not that I don't agree they could get better, but they are fine. I really think of for now useless toons, how can we make some newcomers. I can see some good out of that if more people understood what is ment otherwise it will go to whining over fine and already overused chars.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-20-2017 at 06:54 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Hmh Gmac, some toones you mentioned are quite balanced as is. Not that I don't agree they could get better, but they are fine. I really think of for now useless toons, how can we make some newcomers. I can see some good out of that if more people understood what is ment otherwise it will go to whining over fine and already overused chars.
    Interesting perceptive too, would also add to the discussion. What toons do you have in mind?

I guess with time the game will implement some sort of ban system, that will force us to use what is considered non premium toons... People are already at 100% in rate... that is boring.

Would make it easier if we could swap skill shards too, hard to invest without the idea of the final result.

And as for PVP, perhaps only 2 mandatory slots? Or maybe none, let us get creative!

OS
    Android
    Interesting perceptive too, would also add to the discussion. What toons do you have in mind?
    I know that was a direct question, but I'd like to add. Me and my coworker usually try out some dofferent toons. We are working in particular two of them:

Warrior Desert Guy: dmg scales w debuffs. Team dependend, but can OHKO many toons with some setup.

Purple Undead Rescuer: more promising. its basic can hit for 7k dmg single target with extra turn chances. But without skill shards its useless.
    Last edited by Zapathusara; 03-20-2017 at 06:30 PM.

OS
    iOS

2 x Immunity Sets

On the topic of stacking immunity talismans, there are more than I expected that could be used for just that. However, most are pretty lackluster characters that would be even worse filling them with 4 x yellow talismans (2 turns of immunity, 1 versus Siege):

Interesting characters no one uses are

Magus Meathead who can cleanse and heal a character for 3 power.
    Gunner Newborn of Light who can cleanse and buff attack and magic for 4 power.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    I know that was a direct question, but I'd like to add. Me and my coworker usually try out some dofferent toons. We are working in particular two of them:

Warrior Desert Guy: dmg scales w debuffs. Team dependend, but can OHKO many toons with some setup.

Purple Undead Rescuer: more promising. its basic can hit for 7k dmg single target with extra turn chances. But without skill shards its useless.
    Maybe you're right, and I hope you are, but for me a lv3 is lv3, and would be hard to compare to a lv4/5.
    The only lv3 I see worth for PVP are Mummy Eddie, that guy with Strand (that's being overlooked) and Blue Alied Soldier... and that gunner undead soldier perhaps.
    I think we will only use more lv3 if the game force us too, which I believe will happen someday, but not in a near future.

And I really hope you are right and I'm wrong here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    On the topic of stacking immunity talismans, there are more than I expected that could be used for just that. However, most are pretty lackluster characters that would be even worse filling them with 4 x yellow talismans (2 turns of immunity, 1 versus Siege):

Interesting characters no one uses are

Magus Meathead who can cleanse and heal a character for 3 power.
    Gunner Newborn of Light who can cleanse and buff attack and magic for 4 power.
    That's y I'm maxing every character in the game. Almost got all the basics done but still lots to collect
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Red Imp! Gunner undead hunter! 2* toons that could kick ass, but don't
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-20-2017 at 06:50 PM.