OS
    Android

Asking a favor to the top players

Jofer, nicko, you top guys who receive 437348456845685468 skill shards per day, would you kindly do a test for us mortal players?

It's very simple: use one, just one skill shard in a random toon (I know, I know you guys have them all maxed, but you can still get one from normal souls!! Normal souls: those small souls that drop from campaign quests. Campaign: original game mode.) and then SELL that toon to see if the skill shard is refunded.

This is killing me, but since I only get one skill shard a week I can't do this test... Please I'm begging.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I remember one player already said that they put a few skill shards on a Warrior COTD during their noob phase while playing the game, and then later on sold that COTD. They did not receive back any of their invested skill shards. I believe what that player said and feel no need for Jofer, Nicko, or any other top player to so unnecessarily waste a skill shard. Skill shards are the most premium item in the game, even for the top players.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Skill shards are not refunded when selling (they're also not accounted for in the equation for determining sell cost, so really don't do that).

We will announce more relating to skill shards on sacrificed characters in the near future in a new thread.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

We will announce more relating to skill shards on sacrificed characters in the near future in a new thread.
    Sparton, I like the sound of that. How near are we talking, days, weeks or months? My roster is full of dupes and I'm still looking for Cyborg and Vampire Hunter to complete my collection of Eddies so Sacrifice has been my most wanted feature for a while now :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Was just about to confirm that skill shards stick to characters but Sparton did it for me... dont waste skill shards... be sure you know you want them on a char before you invest them... sounds like sacrifice might be around the corner though....
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    How near are we talking, days, weeks or months?
    We're getting our ducks in a row to figure out our communication plan, so I can't say anything more specific right now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We're getting our ducks in a row to figure out our communication plan, so I can't say anything more specific right now.
    🦆🦆🦆🦆🤞🏻 days or weeks please 😎
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    🦆🦆🦆🦆🤞🏻 days or weeks please 😎
    Info post for feature is now up.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Jofer, nicko, you top guys who receive 437348456845685468 skill shards per day, would you kindly do a test for us mortal players?

It's very simple: use one, just one skill shard in a random toon (I know, I know you guys have them all maxed, but you can still get one from normal souls!! Normal souls: those small souls that drop from campaign quests. Campaign: original game mode.) and then SELL that toon to see if the skill shard is refunded.

This is killing me, but since I only get one skill shard a week I can't do this test... Please I'm begging.

Your assumptions on me are way off base. I had ZERO skill maxed toons when PvP started and only now have like 5 or so. I didn't get invited to beta and didn't start day 1 so I've had to claw and scrape for all mine. Nicko probably more so fits your description. I've just been focused and efficient with most of mine. Skill shards are the great bottleneck of this game and discourage team experimenting, been a huge problem.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Wow, you're an obnoxious little shit, aren't you? I've read maybe five of your posts in the last ten minutes and they're all the same; do yourself, and all of us, a big ass favor and delete the app from your device. Then kindly sit and spin, you fuckin' boob.