Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    A couple things

1) Thanks so much for pushing this through. Personally it was more critical than sacrifice to try to make things more fair. Great to see you guys are listening!

2) Void Shields - a separate thread - and one I planned starting this weekend. I use them all the time. And I hate them! Just one more thing that restricts usage of characters. Right now my defense is all True Damage because any other defense will self destruct. It really limits the characters we can use. I'm all for a shield that causes some damage, but the severe damage the Void Shields cause now - along with removing beneficial effects - is simply too much. Like Jofer said in another thread - I love seeing the Blue Bat - a Void Shields dream.

How about lessening the damage and removing their obliteration of beneficial effects? 90% of the toons on my roster are useless on defense due to Void Shields...
    Throw AoP or DD in or offense and they will take void shield down every round if alive.

Oh wait, Prisoner's passive will not let siege work. That is too much

OS
    iOS
    A couple things

1) Thanks so much for pushing this through. Personally it was more critical than sacrifice to try to make things more fair. Great to see you guys are listening!

2) Void Shields - a separate thread - and one I planned starting this weekend. I use them all the time. And I hate them! Just one more thing that restricts usage of characters. Right now my defense is all True Damage because any other defense will self destruct. It really limits the characters we can use. I'm all for a shield that causes some damage, but the severe damage the Void Shields cause now - along with removing beneficial effects - is simply too much. Like Jofer said in another thread - I love seeing the Blue Bat - a Void Shields dream.

How about lessening the damage and removing their obliteration of beneficial effects? 90% of the toons on my roster are useless on defense due to Void Shields...
    There are two issues with Void Shield right now that we are looking to fix in future patches:

1.) They are procing way more than advertised (a knock on of fixing the multi-hit talisman procing)

2.) They are indeed doing more damage than they should.

They should be in a good place once these fixes are in. I agree they are a bit too abusive atm.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We still have a bug fix we need to find the solution for with his cleanse buff, but we do not have plan to adjust Visions of the Beast Eddie at this time.
    Really? This Eddie has potential to be a game changer in Arena and since his release you guys have no plan to fix it? Wow...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    There are two issues with Void Shield right now that we are looking to fix in future patches:

1.) They are procing way more than advertised (a knock on of fixing the multi-hit talisman procing)

2.) They are indeed doing more damage than they should.

They should be in a good place once these fixes are in. I agree they are a bit too abusive atm.

-Kaz
    If you guys want to do that with void talis (that looks good like they are now even "not working properly") AND your not going to change Prisoner, why not lower the set for 2 pieces? It seems reasonable

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Throw AoP or DD in or offense and they will take void shield down every round if alive.

Oh wait, Prisoner's passive will not let siege work. That is too much
    Yeah, sounds a little like a joke to complain about void shields...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Yeah, sounds a little like a joke to complain about void shields...
    I'm not trying to sound cocky - and I say that genuinely - but if you saw video of me against your defense you may complain . It self-destructs

And live players (probably) are smart enough not to attack Void shields - maybe choosing a power move - but the AI isn't

Yes - Siege may disable them - but there are a lot of Prisoners out there. Void Shields are really limiting in their current state.

Thanks Kaz!
    Last edited by Nicko; 03-23-2017 at 02:03 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, I'm seeing runes now in the hundreds. Before they maxed at 99.

Is that a recent change? Welcomed if it is.

OS
    Android
    I'm not trying to sound cocky - and I say that genuinely - but if you saw video of me against your defense you may complain . It self-destructs

And live players (probably) are smart enough not to attack Void shields - maybe choosing a power move - but the AI isn't

Yes - Siege may disable them - but there are a lot of Prisoners out there. Void Shields are really limiting in their current state.

Thanks Kaz!
    What Im saying is that LOTS more things to fix before, like the Prisoner thing and many others.
    Just a change on the Prisoner will let this 'issue' with void talis be solved.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post

Amen on that!

Whats the new stack cap?

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Really? This Eddie has potential to be a game changer in Arena and since his release you guys have no plan to fix it? Wow...
    It's not a matter of no plan to fix it, is that our initial appraisal of the bug indicated it was not obvious how the code was broken to cause it to function as it does (or how to make it do what it we want it to without introducing a bug elsewhere, like with instantaneous cleanses).

Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Amen on that!

Whats the new stack cap?
    Oh, uh... I guess that is. I know there was a bug fix in our internal tracking software to enable that, but I thought further work was needed to make that actually function.

Probably means that shards and runes will stack to up to 999 per stack. That'll hopefully solve much of the "inventory is full, please sell" problem. Maybe it'll be a few more months before someone hits that popup again...