Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks for the additional info.

To clarify, it was the Eddie you had in both cases where you attacked your own team?
    Yes, and they attacked the toon on the left.

OS
    Android

Game bugs and forum bots...

Hey Sparton,

You guys are under fire from all sides huh... Good luck with it all. I have to agree with Jofer, it's a huge red flag being waved and is the reason I keep away from the store lately. I would really like to spend some money on the game but I would not enjoy regretting my purchase. Pulling for you guys to get it fixed and get some better communication amongst each other in regards to what is and isn't ready for release.

Because for all the good things that happen, it seems that even more issues follow and can't be recreated by NF. It's frustrating for everyone when the company isn't really seeing anything wrong. Many have suggested becoming outside testers for these releases... the offer still stands from me! Really don't want to see all these folks start walking away from the game and I hope you guys don't either! Looking forward to the resolutions and the game being as good as it can and should be.

Cheers
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Yes, and they attacked the toon on the left.
    Thanks for confirming; I've added that to our compilation of info on that bug.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    You guys are under fire from all sides huh... Good luck with it all. I have to agree with Jofer, it's a huge red flag being waved and is the reason I keep away from the store lately. I would really like to spend some money on the game but I would not enjoy regretting my purchase. Pulling for you guys to get it fixed and get some better communication amongst each other in regards to what is and isn't ready for release.

Because for all the good things that happen, it seems that even more issues follow and can't be recreated by NF. It's frustrating for everyone when the company isn't really seeing anything wrong. Many have suggested becoming outside testers for these releases... the offer still stands from me! Really don't want to see all these folks start walking away from the game and I hope you guys don't either! Looking forward to the resolutions and the game being as good as it can and should be.
    To clarify, it's not that we don't believe you as players are running into these issues. It's just that the amount of hours played by all of our players per day absolutely dwarfs the amount of time that we as developers could possibly do, even if all of us were playing the game instead of coding, designing, and creating art and other content, so the odds of a very rare thing slipping through are unfortunately likely from time to time.

On the subject of having select external testers, adding a period where we can get a sanitized build out to select players would end up causing relatively large delays for getting features out to all players, and we already saw that there were a lot of people unhappy of that situation with the PVP beta, so I think we want to be very careful with that. There's also the issue that sometimes there are technical constraints with having an update playable with live player accounts and not negatively affect other live players, which is not something we have a solution for yet. Not to mention the red tape about features being available before they're officially announced...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That said, we are actively compiling information we can to isolate and fix the issue. Any additional information that you or others can provide will help with narrowing down the issue (such as actions taken before the bug occurs, or team comps/states for both sides).
    It happened to me once, not sure exactly when but in PvP with Viking Eddie being attacked by Hellhound on his left.. remember having HH to heal before & just used Eddie's Special.. Opponent Troll was frozen in front of the HH, kept a nice screen shot of it lol
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Sparton,

Cheers
    Exactly, I don't want my frustration to come off as a desire to see the game fail, I absolutely love it. just a bit discouraging when so many bugs continuously pop up. it happens in a lot of other games, just seems there's a lot of the major/game breaking type here. text errors, cosmetic stuff can be expected, but there's countless other apps just as complicated as this one if not more that don't have constant game altering bugs.

I understand not everything can be caught in QA, it's the nature of software/app development, but I think it's obvious here the dev team supporting this is severely understaffed or doesn't have appropriate resources to throw at issues or proper testing. hopefully sacrifice and pvp is bringing in some funds to beef up the team to the point it can consistently provide some sort of stability. it kinda just feels like plugging the dam only to see 2 more leaks pop up right after. hoping for the best.

OS
    iOS

Self attack

Hey Sparton

I was using GRE, green pyro, warrior GS in circle of fire-madness 2nd stage glitched the self attack 2 out of my first 3 games. Goes in hand with Jofer's theory about the bats. You can move the cursor back to the enemy if you notice it before your attack. Hopefully this helps.

First time it was left toon, second it was my Eddie
    Last edited by BG840; 03-28-2017 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    It happened to me once, not sure exactly when but in PvP with Viking Eddie being attacked by Hellhound on his left.. remember having HH to heal before & just used Eddie's Special.. Opponent Troll was frozen in front of the HH, kept a nice screen shot of it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    I was using GRE, green pyro, warrior GS in circle of fire-madness 2nd stage glitched the self attack 2 out of my first 3 games. Goes in hand with Jofer's theory about the bats. You can move the cursor back to the enemy if you notice it before your attack. Hopefully this helps.

I appreciate the additional info guys. The programmers have a lead, but this info also should help with ensuring we have a fix once it's in.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Hey Sparton

Interesting. Yeah I'm not 100%, but tend to have a somewhat photographic short term memory and I recalled after about a half dozen times it was all when facing GRE teams and thought when coupled with bat(s). and this was all pvp so also interesting to hear it's popping up everywhere.

Queue all the desperate arena teams now switching to GRE/bats lol if I see anyone switch to that team now you're blacklisted! lol

OS
    Android
    I just had the self attack happen versus Joe (Grim Reaper Eddie, Angel of Fear, Warrior Troll, Prisoner) My Soulless Demon jumped far left and Blinded my Mummy Eddie... I have seen this several times over the past few days, not sure of the other teams... This was the first time I nearly killed myself... You can move the target cursor to the other team when you notice this.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Just saw it again versus Educated Fool (Grim Reaper Eddie, Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Prisoner, Sentinel Soulless Demon) ...Grim Reaper & Prisoner are common to Joe's team
    Chaosego888-9998