Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Absolute garbage for me. Cashed in 4 Nautical, 1 each of the classes, 4 Gun/Ass, and about 5 or so rare souls. I have 4 Legendary souls, but I'm sure I'll receive nothing legendary.

Sacrifice is a great feature, but not for me so far...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    which level of essence meter you reached to get your reward ? I reached sixth level and I got only 3* junk G/A souls !!!!
    I don't know bro... the numbers don't pop up on my end... are they supposed to? Not seeing them if they do.. I've sacrificed a bunch of toons, at least 1000 common souls and some 4* and 5* toons but ended with 9 GA 3*, 2 Lengendary and 23 rare 3* souls... Still have 400-600 common souls to sacrifice and around 8 rare 3* to open...

I filled that vortex meter once and got the two Legendary souls and 4 skill shards from it. The GA souls were 8 from my first few sacrifices which had my dupe AG and a few natural 4* dupes.. Eddies seemed to bring a bigger payout on that first go.

Pulled another SSD from a Sentinel soul a while ago... Just getting some love from the RNGesus because all the toons prior were from that initial sacrifice.... it is weird 🤔
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Sacrifice is Awesome! I have been hoarding souls for months. Started with 12 Legendary Souls, 25 Gunner/Assassin Souls and 26 Rare Souls. I didn't even realize I had 16 or 17 stacks of 99 regular souls.

12 Legendary = Assassin Pyro Soldier, Desert Marauder and the rest were more Sacrifices, several natural 5 stars

After this I had 33 Assassin/Gunner Souls in which I scored both Rainmaker Eddie and Aces High Eddie in one pull!

Got 44 more Rare Souls and pulled 70 and got a Sentinel Corrupt Droid, sacrificed the rest.

Started with 13 skill shards, had 41 when I was done

I also had about 142 Sands of Time and 68 Sands of War, and got 7 or 8 more Legendary sacrifices along the way.

I now have every ally in the game except for the most important one. The Prisoner. Oh! Well... maybe next time.
    That is awesome dude, glad someone else is getting blessed by the RNGesus lol
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I don't know bro... the numbers don't pop up on my end... are they supposed to? Not seeing them if they do.. I've sacrificed a bunch of toons, at least 1000 common souls and some 4* and 5* toons but ended with 9 GA 3*, 2 Lengendary and 23 rare 3* souls... Still have 400-600 common souls to sacrifice and around 8 rare 3* to open...

I filled that vortex meter once and got the two Legendary souls and 4 skill shards from it. The GA souls were 8 from my first few sacrifices which had my dupe AG and a few natural 4* dupes.. Eddies seemed to bring a bigger payout on that first go.

Pulled another SSD from a Sentinel soul a while ago... Just getting some love from the RNGesus because all the toons prior were from that initial sacrifice.... it is weird 🤔
    Numbers should be right above the little box the toon goes in. Only there for couple seconds tho
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Numbers should be right above the little box the toon goes in. Only there for couple seconds tho
    Oh yeah ok, duh roasted lol ...all pretty low and honestly haven't been paying attention as most of my sacrifices were common souls... been flying through all that... just really lucky so far but not CG or Prisoner lucky yet lol. Store unlocked yet??
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Oh yeah ok, duh roasted lol ...all pretty low and honestly haven't been paying attention as most of my sacrifices were common souls... been flying through all that... just really lucky so far but not CG or Prisoner lucky yet lol. Store unlocked yet??
    Yeah,I posted a few hours ago. Some peoples still aren't tho
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-26-2017 at 04:17 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Name:  kindrng.png
Views: 255
Size:  156.6 KB

So I dont know why it keeps giving me good pulls but I'm not gonna complain!

there is no secret, all I'm doing is opening 99 common souls at a time and sacrificing them.... so out of 10 rounds of tier one sacrifice I got four 3* rare souls... opened them and this is what I got. 2 were dupes but went right back into the sacrifice pile.

I grind LoL X while supporting troops and pick up a lot of common souls in doing so. Do this until you pile up a bunch of souls and then open and sacrifice.. rinse and repeat... good luck!
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Name:  kindrng.png
Views: 255
Size:  156.6 KB

So I dont know why it keeps giving me good pulls but I'm not gonna complain!

there is no secret, all I'm doing is opening 99 common souls at a time and sacrificing them.... so out of 10 rounds of tier one sacrifice I got four 3* rare souls... opened them and this is what I got. 2 were dupes but went right back into the sacrifice pile.

I grind LoL X while supporting troops and pick up a lot of common souls in doing so. Do this until you pile up a bunch of souls and then open and sacrifice.. rinse and repeat... good luck!
    I hit a few rare souls from stacks just the same, was nice!

OS
    Android
    Today I sacrificed 10 standard souls and tha game crashed, locked in the sacrifice screen.
    I killed the app, and after restart the 10 souls disappeared and I received no rewards.
    I think the best thing to do is wait until the sacrifice bugs are gone, because the risk of total fail is high.