Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Sparton thanks for the fast reply to my earlier question

I had just got to work when I quickly read the proposed changes so not really had chance to digest them. I didn't spot earlier that the Angel of Fear is also getting a bit of a smack of the bat isn't it? Bloody hell, because of my (lack of) RNG luck the AoF and AoP are 2 of the extremely few toons I have to go at PvP with. My immediate thought is f*****g hell - what do I do now
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Really surprised the Prisoner has been reduced to a debuff countered by immunity. A Troll and some immunity Talismans (or Hellhound) and you're set, though theoretically a Prisoner/DeathDog combo could counter the shields for two of the characters - but you're not going to see it for the same reason you don't now - not enough fire power.

I would wager we'll start seeing more Death Dogs than Prisoners - because it leaves the taunt/stun/freeze window open for at least two enemies at the start of the match, and the Gimp is basically neutered...
    Think u mean castrated! On the bright side...no more whining. BoS takes another hit! Funny,no mention of the scoring/list bug...must be my imagination!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    What's the story behind the name change from Ox Cultist to Cultist Cleric? And, why no corresponding change for the Corrupt Ox Cultist?

I have a soft spot for these two, as I relied on them very heavily in the early days. And, the art for the Corrupt Ox Cultist is fantastic!

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Could you please provide more detail about the change to Ascension talismans? Your post indicates that they will change to Warp.

1. I have Warps already in my inventory. So are Ascensions simply converting to something that already exists?

2. Why? I know I'm in the minority here, but I've found Ascensions useful at times (e.g., Sentinel Pyro).

3. Will my existing Ascensions just convert to Warp? That's a little frustrating, as I invested quite a bit into them based on their existing properties (that argument could apply to any of the tuning changes, of course ).

Thanks!

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Sparton, to clarify, will the Death Dog's new passive work in the first round (i.e. against enemy passives)? If so, I'm predicting that he will become the next must-have, slightly OP toon. Or will he work like the blue bat and only go into effect after the first turn passives are used?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    some nice tunings here. but i miss some changes on how taunt work. again 4 times in a row totally disabled all the time by mummy/ssd/blue bat team on first turn onwards. not a single toon was spared.
    I don't see anything in the List what could put an end to this. passives alone won't be enough

What about Vikings Loot?
    Was it a stealth nerf that he only steals one effect healing next to nothing or will we get him back?
    Last edited by Kutte; 03-29-2017 at 07:43 AM.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    some nice tunings here. but i miss some changes on how taunt work. again 4 times in a row totally disabled all the time by mummy/ssd/blue bat team on first turn onwards. not a single toon was spared.
    I don't see anything in the List what could put an end to this. passives alone won't be enough

What about Vikings Loot?
    Was it a stealth nerf that he only steals one effect healing next to nothing or will we get him back?
    Passives will be plenty to combat these teams now. Warrior Troll, HH, Artillery Dog, and immunity talismans will all be able to be used to counter these teams with the April update. Blue bat's siege will no longer work on the first round even if you go 2nd, which means your toons will be able to move unrestricted from the get-go.

I'm incredibly pleased to see these changes, as the taunt teams have been ridiculous as of late. At least with the April update people will have to get creative again!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    damn ... i missed the Diaper Bat part
    thx
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    dupes characters souls system will change or not?, we lose many players because of that
    We can't have new toons without many luck with all souls
    Last edited by blade685; 03-29-2017 at 08:06 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    dupes characters souls system will change or not
    they are planing a new feature for this called "soul fragments"
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ards#post34728
    Kutte-9404