Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Trooper Badge Notification

Well looks like the pop up when first starting the game is not working. I'm receiving badges, but I don't know from who.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I usually play your Angel pretty soon after reset. I have found that if you close the game out and restart every so often you see more of them. If I leave the game on for 8 or 10 hours, I don't ever see any. I guess the game only shows them within a certain time window of when they are played. There definitely needs to be a better system for this
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Well looks like the pop up when first starting the game is not working. I'm receiving badges, but I don't know from who.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I usually play your Angel pretty soon after reset. I have found that if you close the game out and restart every so often you see more of them. If I leave the game on for 8 or 10 hours, I don't ever see any. I guess the game only shows them within a certain time window of when they are played. There definitely needs to be a better system for this
    I agree with @Chaosego. It seems that if you restart the game periodically throughout the day, then you are most likely to see at least most of the troopers who have used your champion. While this is not perfect, at least as far as I can tell, it seems to be the best possible way currently to see who has used your trooper today. I hope that one day there will be a more accurate way to track who is using your trooper than there currently is. I am trying to keep track of who is using my trooper by keeping track of it over the course of a week. If my trooper is showing active for the week and they have showed up on my list at least a couple of times, then I make the assumption that they are sending me trooper points every day even if I do not see them in the pop up screen. I also start off with the assumption that my troopers from the forum are playing every day, even if I do not see them in the pop up screen. I do not think that I have ever dropped a forum trooper unless they have stated that they are quitting the game and will never return.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    have the same issue on my mobile phone, when i start the game for the first time of the day. the 2nd time the badges are always shown correctly.
    on the emulator i never have any problems...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I opened and closed the game yesterday 3 to 4 times between game sessions. It would show 1 to 2 Troopers and that would be all. Before Monday, I was seeing up 17 at one time.

Also, since the last update, I get 2 to 3 server errors a week. Anyone else notice this?
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I have only gotten 2 MACLO errors in the past few weeks. I keep my troopers out of the Lord of MACLO Dungeons though.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    I have only gotten 2 MACLO errors in the past few weeks. I keep my troopers out of the Lord of MACLO Dungeons though.
    It has been two weeks since I last had a MACL0 error. Some of those last errors were in the LoL dungeons and some were in PVE. I had meant to post about this back at the time when the errors had returned, but it slipped my mind; I think I have been working too hard lately. I noticed that all of those errors happened when I did not have a very good wifi connection, so I started turning off the wifi on my phone any time that I have played while having a poor connection. I have not had a single MACL0 error since. Of course, this may just be coincidence, but so far it has worked and I have not lost trooper badges to that dreaded error. If I receive a MACL0 error while not using wifi I will post it here!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Got a MACLO error tonight.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Hope I am showing up Kkreg, I use your angel every day
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Hope I am showing up Kkreg, I use your angel every day
    You do Ian, thanks for that.

Thanks to all the others on this thread that send badges my way everyday. They are greatly appreciated. Felt bad that I had to cut a few that were great at first, but had slowed down in recent weeks.
    kkkreg5-6767

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹