OS
    iOS

GRE and Bad RNG = Many Deaths

I do have to laugh - first time this has happened to me but faced up against GRE, GGS (thebeast46) and a couple of others and got my ass handed to me five times on the trot - lost all 5 coins tosses and the GRE hit his multi attack all five times in each game. The AI also did exactly the same moves all five times (at least for the first two rounds). I was spitting mad but in the end I did have to laugh as this is the first time I have seen this.....I am not taking him on again!

Great team though and he is ranked 23 so he clearly has a great set up - just wish I had the coin toss once to see if I could do him as I have beaten everyone else at the top.

So very nice one thebeast46 - you flattened my guys!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I'm having the same issue against CaptnFantasy. He's not using a Grin Reaper but 5 times I've faced him, 5 times he's gone first and 5 times I've been hammered. He's got a good defensive team but I'm certain if I went first with my team he'd be toast. Can't get a move in when I'm being stunned and taunted to death by his Mummy Eddie and Sentinel Souless Demon. His Allied Bomber Boy does all the damage and takes out my protector, Angel of Strife, so if I do get a turn, Grim Reaper Ed and Angel of Pain are then quickly killed and I'm just left with my Sentinel Souless Demon. If I get a turn. Most times I'm taunted to death and I get one turn in. Frustrating but that's the luck of the draw.

I know what my problem is, I have a too attack minded team. But I know if I put it more defence oriented teams in I'll probably end up going first but not have enough damage to win.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I'm having the same issue against CaptnFantasy. He's not using a Grin Reaper but 5 times I've faced him, 5 times he's gone first and 5 times I've been hammered. He's got a good defensive team but I'm certain if I went first with my team he'd be toast. Can't get a move in when I'm being stunned and taunted to death by his Mummy Eddie and Sentinel Souless Demon. His Allied Bomber Boy does all the damage and takes out my protector, Angel of Strife, so if I do get a turn, Grim Reaper Ed and Angel of Pain are then quickly killed and I'm just left with my Sentinel Souless Demon. If I get a turn. Most times I'm taunted to death and I get one turn in. Frustrating but that's the luck of the draw.

I know what my problem is, I have a too attack minded team. But I know if I put it more defence oriented teams in I'll probably end up going first but not have enough damage to win.
    I think you had a tough time against me the other day - you were held 3 or 4 times - which is very rare for me as I only have a 15% hold rate at the moment! I would say that you must need to alter your team balance to soak up more pain. Do you not have any immunity toons or talisman to stop the freeze/taunt teams?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    It is nice to see that I am not the only one who is sick enough to keep going one loss after another, after another, after another against the same team. I believe my record is nine coin toss losses in a row, which resulted in nine defeats. I can't remember who the lucky bastard was who got all of those free points, (I think it was Held (I STILL have issues with his team!)) but at least I lost the 10th battle when I finally got to go first.

Ya, that sucked.

I remember one time for sure. It was against Clint (I'm pretty sure and I think he had a Prisoner) and I lost the coin toss 6x in a row and got destroyed 6x in a row. I got out of the Arena, came back in and I proceeded to lose the coin toss again for my 7th loss in a row. It wasn't until the 8th match that I finally won the coin toss and I ended up winning. As others have said, I just had to laugh it off after like the 4th or 5th time I lost the coin toss.