Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Killers Eddie is coming in Night City...click on it
    I bet Night city gonna come only on the 100th anniversary of the Killers album. At least that's what it looks like for now.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    A while back there was a post that had a bunch of different Ed's we wanted to see, can't find that post anymore... if anyone finds or knows where its at, let me know... Found this one and wanted to add it in homage to the Sparton 300...

Attachment 2723
    Centurion Eddie would be awesome to see, but I do hope that we will finally see Trooper Eddie and Killers Eddie before we see him. Only because it will mean that we probably have new content in the game, which we desperately need. Anyone who looks at my signature all ready knows that I would personally love to see 2 Minutes 2 Midnight Eddie!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    I bet Night city gonna come only on the 100th anniversary of the Killers album. At least that's what it looks like for now.
    Dude, they better not lol... I just hope they get priorities in order and that they get over tweaking on PvP soon... beta testing nerfs in real-time is bs. I'm thinking they might be trying to sneak out BNW on us... removing talismans from arena store on the 8th for a reason? Hope so! I wanna see all the other content that should have been released long before PvP!

Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    Centurion Eddie would be awesome to see, but I do hope that we will finally see Trooper Eddie and Killers Eddie before we see him. Only because it will mean that we probably have new content in the game, which we desperately need. Anyone who looks at my signature all ready knows that I would personally love to see 2 Minutes 2 Midnight Eddie!
    Midnight Eddie would be killer! Could be like a mercenary style char... had not thought of that one! I always liked the artwork from 7th son... so not only the album cover Ed, but Prophet Ed, and madness Ed, etc.. but agree, first things first! New content and fixes that aren't for PvP!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619