Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the replies folks, such a helpful forum community here 😇

Sounds like I've got AoF in the wrong team: no tanks. I'm running 2x Nomad and CRE, instead of AoF maybe I'll try Corrupt Rescuer or keep AoF and use Mummy Eddie instead.

Still lacking on the fancier talisman sets but that's to be expected in my first couple weeks of play lol. Though being matched with level 60-100 players is a little absurd, I'm just assuming I kick so much ass the AI figured it wasn't fair to fight players my own level 😂😂💪
    MetalForce-6892

Current Trooper- Nomad

"Hail and Kill"

OS
    Android
    When you get AOF to 5*, definitely throw him on your PVP team. Truth be told, not many toons are great for PVP at 4*. PVP essentially requires a toon to be 5* with maxed talismans and skills if you want to be competitive. However, he should do well at 5* even before you max out his skills. That passive is too good to pass up. I suggest you throw him on your PVE farming team as well for the extra turns to wipe the floor with the enemy.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    For PvE he is a very useful chap. Mine is set with boost/will and rush/will plus strength safeguard. Paired with maxed a out nomad to boost his attack, and soldier or tailgunner he will happily farm Game of Death madness on auto all day long. If the AI plays sensibly (lol) the enemy doesn't get a chance to hit him so HP is irrelevant.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    For PvE he is a very useful chap. Mine is set with boost/will and rush/will plus strength safeguard. Paired with maxed a out nomad to boost his attack, and soldier or tailgunner he will happily farm Game of Death madness on auto all day long. If the AI plays sensibly (lol) the enemy doesn't get a chance to hit him so HP is irrelevant.
    Funny, that's almost my exact talisman set up on mine! Also pair him with an (almost) maxed Nomad, it definitely makes grinding a breeze. Next LoL warrior day I'll get him 5* then hopefully I'll be able to auto farm GoD without any mishaps
    MetalForce-6892

Current Trooper- Nomad

"Hail and Kill"