OS
    iOS

Gunner class Corrupt Rescuer

I want this character soooo bad. Anyone have luck getting her to drop, or was she just in the Nautically souls?

OS
    Android
    You can find her in Legendary souls or rare G/A souls. She's a rare drop, so she won't be too easy to get unless RNGesus shines on you.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I want this character soooo bad. Anyone have luck getting her to drop, or was she just in the Nautically souls?
    if you have same dupe system like me never or 10 years, no (no dupe) toon i can use since 2016
    Many players seems to have good toons not me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    You can find her in Legendary souls or rare G/A souls. She's a rare drop, so she won't be too easy to get unless RNGesus shines on you.
    Fingers crossed then, I have pretty good luck. Only cool characters I don't have are Viking Eddie and her.

OS
    Android
    I got her from a Christmas Soul... Special Event souls seem to be the best way to acquire rare Gunner/Assassin Characters for me
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    First char that dropped for me after sacrifice release. Can't remember if it was from GA 3* or legendary soul but one of the two. Dropped as 4*
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS

I've drawn her twice

I've drawn her twice. I'd trade you her and all but my 2 best Eddies for a cyborg Eddie. That's the only character I'm after. I get nothing but garbage in the form of Eddies vs the number of 3 star souls stones I've used in the book of souls. Thinking about not spending anymore money until they change it to where it's an easier draw than getting garbage all the time....