Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    it's so frustrating, the game change and i never have the good toons, before i want prisoner vicking and AOP, AOP is nerf, i loot him...
    And never had op players : prisoner and vision.
    I always can't do seriously pvp
    Use your Red Pyro with Shell, Immunity and two purple. So he stays live to cast Defense. Use your ABB with Shell, Immunity and two Health or something. So he can heal. SSD with Immunity and Shell and maybe a bloody Mummy with Immunity and Shell (for Cleanse). In case the other team has a lot of Red in their defense you can try you Blue Soldier with Immunity. If yo going second that is Defense from Red Pyro (Immunity / 5 points) and Shield from Blue Soldier (4 points)

It is still risky against Prisoner teams but the Defense of the Red Pyro certainly helps a lot. Sometimes you will have long fights to grind the others down one by one so don't expect wins in the 2nd round. Quite often I have very close wins and you need a bit of luck that's for sure. Not much else you can do at the moment.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Use your Red Pyro with Shell, Immunity and two purple. So he stays live to cast Defense. Use your ABB with Shell, Immunity and two Health or something. So he can heal. SSD with Immunity and Shell and maybe a bloody Mummy with Immunity and Shell (for Cleanse). In case the other team has a lot of Red in their defense you can try you Blue Soldier with Immunity. If yo going second that is Defense from Red Pyro (Immunity / 5 points) and Shield from Blue Soldier (4 points)

It is still risky against Prisoner teams but the Defense of the Red Pyro certainly helps a lot. Sometimes you will have long fights to grind the others down one by one so don't expect wins in the 2nd round. Quite often I have very close wins and you need a bit of luck that's for sure. Not much else you can do at the moment.
    i made some change before your message, my red pyro is like you said, It is useless to have 4 Shield talismans on SSD no?it's better to have 2 heal and 2 shield no?
    i wait a long time to have red troll and blue bat (finally yesterday) and seems to be useless VS good team now
    Upgrade shard on Mummy really worth the cost?
    Last edited by blade685; 04-18-2017 at 02:20 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i made some change before your message, my red pyro is like you said, It is useless to have 4 Shield talismans on SSD no?it's better to have 2 heal and 2 shield no?
    Well useless depends ... your SSD is more durable but ... it really depends on the team you are going against.

I sometimes use my DM with 2 immunity as a "bait" and have 2 strong AoE hitters and a suitable Eddie all with immunity and/or shell. The AI quite often concentrates on the DM and I can trick it into doing something stupid. Most of the time I loose the DM in the fight but by that time the enemy team is so weak that I can finish them with three toons. That does not only hold true for the DM also for other toons I use as bait.

I cannot give you a dead certain strategy as there are too many options. I just know that my attack rate is over 90% with putting Immunity and Shell on my toons and avoid certain combinations. Most of the time it does not matter if I go 1st or 2nd.

I personally would not put shards on the Mummy but it is a very durable Eddie. Troll is still fine when the passive is usable - the shields in the beginning are quite strong. Could shield your GRE for the first round - useless against Prisoner teams at the momen for sure.
    Last edited by hold; 04-18-2017 at 02:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    I have no problems with Visions Eddie teams. I've noticed that he's only truly a problem if you go in using a team that heavily relies on buffs. So to counteract that, I go in with tough red toons and usually save VE for last because his basic is so pathetic. Just concentrate on the opposing teams toughest hitters and save VE for last since he is a true tank. If you focus VE first, you'll likely loose.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I have no problems with Visions Eddie teams. I've noticed that he's only truly a problem if you go in using a team that heavily relies on buffs. So to counteract that, I go in with tough red toons and usually save VE for last because his basic is so pathetic. Just concentrate on the opposing teams toughest hitters and save VE for last since he is a true tank. If you focus VE first, you'll likely loose.
    I would do that but I don't have a Nomad or an AoF. I might have a look into the Warrior CoD if that is an option - maybe the purple Troll that is on the bench ...