Hybrid View

Character upgrade help needed

Hey, I need an opinion, I wanna start upgrading a character to join my PVP team, I just don't know what to choose to use skill shards on. I have:

Warrior Troll
    Sentinel Undead Rescuer
    Assassin Golden Sun
    Magus Corrupt Rescuer
    Warrior Harpy
    Sentinel Golden Sun
    Death Dog
    Angel of Pain
    Magus Allied Soldier

My PVP team already includes a Masked Harpy, Holy Smokes Eddie, Warrior Golden Sun, and a Prisoner.

OS
    Android
    I'd say Warrior Troll or Death Dog first (I'd lean towards the troll first overall). Those two toons will do more for you in this current meta than any of the others. If you have immunity talismans, throw a set on the troll to maintain his shields first round against Prisoner teams.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I'd say Warrior Troll or Death Dog first (I'd lean towards the troll first overall). Those two toons will do more for you in this current meta than any of the others. If you have immunity talismans, throw a set on the troll to maintain his shields first round against Prisoner teams.
    Okay, I've actually got maxed talismans on my troll already now that I'm looking at it, just need to get some shards on him. 2 Holy Arcane, 2 Guardian Skilled, and 2 Resilience Shield.

Can have him replace my Golden Sun.
    Last edited by BonFire; 04-18-2017 at 06:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    If I had Magus Corrupt Rescuer, it would've been my next toon to max out. The defenses I fought with him in are very hard to beat, if he gets his power hit you're whole team is frozen for 2 turns, nothing to do there but watch your guys disappearing one by one. Bugger!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    If I had Magus Corrupt Rescuer, it would've been my next toon to max out. The defenses I fought with him in are very hard to beat, if he gets his power hit you're whole team is frozen for 2 turns, nothing to do there but watch your guys disappearing one by one. Bugger!
    I remember Jofer on the patch discussion page saying it wasn't really worth it, but maybe I will. She is pretty cool looking.

OS
    iOS
    Interesting. I pulled a Warrior Troll and was about to start on it then pulled a Death Dog and thought that should take preference.

Might follow your thoughts and go troll as that would be ready 1st.

OS
    Android
    I wish I had a troll haha. He'd complement my current defense quite well. >=)
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

I wish I had a troll haha. He'd complement my current defense quite well. >=)
    With my troll I'd actually have a defense haha. I think this is my second one, deleted one before because he looked kinda stupid.

OS
    Android
    I'm having fun with the Magus Corrupt Rescuer. The guaranteed steal positive effects with the basic attack is very nice in PvP (and can also be used against Magus LoL when he is ghosting), and obviously the power attack is amazing with 75 % freeze for two turns on top of decent damage. With a cost of 5 power, you'll be able to do it second turn if going first or your first turn if going second, and then repeat every second turn as needed. Oh, and the two turn self immunity passive helps as well.

Perhaps the AI isn't smart enough for her to be worthwhile in defense, but she's a great tool for offense.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills