Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
Crap. Just 'lost' a fight to LordSchmeb as I went for the kill. And it wasn't even a 3-tap move.

Btw it is stupid (hope its a bug) that strike talismans and counter consider repelled damage as an attack.

I used reflect shield and did an aoe attack and his corrupt ox cultist (not gonna use the abbreviation for that toon &#128541 kept jumping around untill 2 of mine and 1 of his toons were dead. His 3 toons were all low on hp when it finally was my turn.

With the increased number of strike talismans now (I can actually purchase a third set if I get the coins - to some store bug) I fear PVP will be reduced to domino. We set up the toons and enter. If we are lucky and win the coin toss we will even get to start the battle.

This will for sure kill any pleasure for me in the arena - even if I would win every time.

Sorry, but that's how I feel
Agreed, it's a new form of taunt/freeze fest with the now counterstrike ping pong fest. Although I'm certain the reflect damage triggering them is a bug - it was considered a bug back in the first implementation of LoL dungeons and was removed.

Seems if we can't get new bugs, some of the old ones come back!