Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
Is it possible there is an attack bug? I've not been attacked in a day, and my rank has not changed. I'd be amazed if that was really the case?
Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
That's like asking if it's possible the wind will blow.

Hoping ratios are stabilizing, but starting to get a sneaky suspicion it's bugged again.

Edit: see my ratio stabilization latest comment in Nickos weekly PvP thread for explanation.
Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
Definitely. Some in my Discord group report having attacks completely drop off. Others report a massive increase in attacks. Kind of like the way it was before with just a juggling of who's blessed and who's cursed.
I don't want to sound a pre-emptive victory, but that sounds like people who were unfairly attacked a lot suddenly not being attacked until their ratio catches up, or vice versa (which yes, is exactly what Jofer theorized in the week 10 PVP thread).

Basically, the system is trying to enforce an even attack:defense ratio now with logic that makes sense to do that (as opposed to before where it was encouraging attacks against people who've already been attacked a lot), so it's expected to see weirdness until everyone's ratios start evening out.