Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    This bat bug could be a new way to win in arena XD
    You put a team of 3 bats, human player will not be able to play after one turn
    LOL you made my day with that comment. I can't complaint about the recent update. I just got shamman eddie, samurai eddie, tailgunner eddie, storm eddie and the assassin pyro soldier. 4 new eddies and a nice 4* ally I'm really happy
    Carlos

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    LOL you made my day with that comment. I can't complaint about the recent update. I just got shamman eddie, samurai eddie, tailgunner eddie, storm eddie and the assassin pyro soldier. 4 new eddies and a nice 4* ally I'm really happy
    That was pretty damn funny haha. and yeah some of us are happy too with scoring some new shiny toys, but we're thinking the big picture of the game. By distracting people with shiny stuff over and over instead of fixing core issues you're only going to attract people who don't know any better and rely on preying on people's addictive and compulsive tendencies. Same type of people that can sit and play slot machines all day everyday, except those actually pay out. You're going to lose your player base eventually because some people see through those tactics, some quicker than others. And like I said, I just don't think the subject matter is enough to keep that revolving door of unaware users for this app. It'll work for awhile, but eventually the jig will be up.

Think of it this way... if you took your car to a mechanic who constantly F'd up the repairs, but gave you a free car wash and a high five to get you to come back. Eventually you're gonna find a new mechanic. I like free car washes and high fives, but you gotta think big picture.

There's so much potential here. Maybe I'm just a dreamer.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Gratz. That is insane pulls you got there. Could you plz rub some of that luck off on me 😄
    Would be happy with half that luck when I later try my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    One thing I'd like to ask (if you're able to address it): will there be a future update/patch specifically for the bugs we are experiencing? New content is great, but we really need the current bugs to be squashed before the next big content update comes out.
    We're appraising what makes sense for that right now. Rushing an update out risks other knock-on bugs unless we're very confident in the fixes, and rushing an update out means we can't get as many fixes in, so it really depends on how fast and how many fixes we get in before we get to the point where we'd ship another update anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    The problem is that Nomad's passive only was applied to the ones wearing the talismans or that is the way should work.
    That is not intended, sadly; the Prisoner's Passive Disable should stop a character's passive if it's on a given character, but it shouldn't block the beneficial effects of other characters who don't have their passive blocked.

Thanks for the image and description of what happened there; I'll pass that to the team. That level of detail really helps with tracking down and fixing these kinds of discrepancies.

OS
    iOS

Attacks

Is it possible there is an attack bug? I've not been attacked in a day, and my rank has not changed. I'd be amazed if that was really the case?

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Is it possible there is an attack bug? I've not been attacked in a day, and my rank has not changed. I'd be amazed if that was really the case?
    That's like asking if it's possible the wind will blow.

Hoping ratios are stabilizing, but starting to get a sneaky suspicion it's bugged again.

Edit: see my ratio stabilization latest comment in Nickos weekly PvP thread for explanation.

OS
    iOS
    Definitely. Some in my Discord group report having attacks completely drop off. Others report a massive increase in attacks. Kind of like the way it was before with just a juggling of who's blessed and who's cursed.
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Definitely. Some in my Discord group report having attacks completely drop off. Others report a massive increase in attacks. Kind of like the way it was before with just a juggling of who's blessed and who's cursed.
    Keep them distracted! They won't notice the underlying framework is broke! Quick, shuffle the groups! lol, this routine is getting familiar. What's the definition of insanity again? Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Mine must be off, but my rank is going up, and I've only done two battles the last two days. Since my shit weed defense only holds at 25%, I guess I should be grateful lol.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I believe you have more defenses than attacks, so the game tries to balance that and you are not appearing on anybody's list; till you cross the line of attacks.
    Off course an assumption. Wonder what happens at reset time.