Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Is it possible there is an attack bug? I've not been attacked in a day, and my rank has not changed. I'd be amazed if that was really the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    That's like asking if it's possible the wind will blow.

Hoping ratios are stabilizing, but starting to get a sneaky suspicion it's bugged again.

Edit: see my ratio stabilization latest comment in Nickos weekly PvP thread for explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Definitely. Some in my Discord group report having attacks completely drop off. Others report a massive increase in attacks. Kind of like the way it was before with just a juggling of who's blessed and who's cursed.
    I don't want to sound a pre-emptive victory, but that sounds like people who were unfairly attacked a lot suddenly not being attacked until their ratio catches up, or vice versa (which yes, is exactly what Jofer theorized in the week 10 PVP thread).

Basically, the system is trying to enforce an even attack:defense ratio now with logic that makes sense to do that (as opposed to before where it was encouraging attacks against people who've already been attacked a lot), so it's expected to see weirdness until everyone's ratios start evening out.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I don't want to sound a pre-emptive victory, but that sounds like people who were unfairly attacked a lot suddenly not being attacked until their ratio catches up, or vice versa (which yes, is exactly what Jofer theorized in the week 10 PVP thread).

Basically, the system is trying to enforce an even attack:defense ratio now with logic that makes sense to do that (as opposed to before where it was encouraging attacks against people who've already been attacked a lot), so it's expected to see weirdness until everyone's ratios start evening out.
    Cool, thank you for replying Spartan. Love the update tbh, except for the methamphetamine addicted Angel wings lol.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    This game is so bugged. Just found some motivation and decided to play a bit, already multiple losses due to bugs. My latest fun one, attacked and all my ability icons disappeared and had to reset to a loss.

If I could run this game I'd push it top 100 for grossing apps, this is just comical at this point, talk about a fumble right at the goal line. Wtf is really going on here?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

While I still am not a fan of the negative reinforcement with losses, this makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for clarifying Sparton
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    This game is so bugged. Just found some motivation and decided to play a bit, already multiple losses due to bugs. My latest fun one, attacked and all my ability icons disappeared and had to reset to a loss.

If I could run this game I'd push it top 100 for grossing apps, this is just comical at this point, talk about a fumble right at the goal line. Wtf is really going on here?
    what a hell man, I feel bad. Just saw 3 holds against you, and figure out you sure has some bug haunting you.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    what a hell man, I feel bad. Just saw 3 holds against you, and figure out you sure has some bug haunting you.
    Yep, done.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I broke their game so they're breaking me. This is what truth brings, it's like Orwells 1984 if you haven't read it lol. You guys can have your game back, my motivation is dying.

OS
    Android
    I broke their game so they're breaking me. This is what truth brings, it's like Orwells 1984 if you haven't read it lol. You guys can have your game back, my motivation is dying.
    Off topic, 1984 is my fav book. Even had thought to use it as my final game/work at university (I made Game Design), but done Egyptian Myth instead.

Sad to hear you givin up. I was like this last week. This one I started testing some stuff which worked and made me keep battling to Top 50. As I said before, I'm a look guy with not too harmfull bugs n crashes, yet sometimes its impossible to keep calm.

I hope better tides next week. But NF, stop the nice/carrot things and focus on what matter. If you guys want to release new content, let it be BNW or Night City. The game is almost in its anniversary and the "new" stuff is still Lord of Light.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    iOS
    While I totally agree with the need for stability and bug fixes, it also seems like this past release was driven by the band to coincide with the tour.

So wonder if some of the release control isn't fully in NF hands.

Visions Effin Eddie makes offense almost ea...I won't say it. Funny he was my first 5 star, had 3 of him at one point and dropped one, he was useless....WAS.

Resume your regularly scheduled program.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Off topic, 1984 is my fav book. Even had thought to use it as my final game/work at university (I made Game Design), but done Egyptian Myth instead.

Sad to hear you givin up. I was like this last week. This one I started testing some stuff which worked and made me keep battling to Top 50. As I said before, I'm a look guy with not too harmfull bugs n crashes, yet sometimes its impossible to keep calm.

I hope better tides next week. But NF, stop the nice/carrot things and focus on what matter. If you guys want to release new content, let it be BNW or Night City. The game is almost in its anniversary and the "new" stuff is still Lord of Light.
    Yeah, Eternal's free game for now, too lazy to break Enti like those before him.

I'm not giving up completely, but before I pull the Lambo out of the garage and gas it up I'll just wait for improvement of bugs and less shiny fool grabs.

Until then I'll...