Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, I found another bug that carried over from the last update. Cyborg's Dead Eye basic attack still occasionally stalls the game.

Edit: Also just had the game stall when facing a Mummy Eddie in PVP who used his Burden of the Damned basic attack. As soon as his 3-tap animation was up, he just stared at my team and did nothing. If it matters, as he was going through his animation, I put the game into x2 speed. Not sure if that is what caused the freeze. It sucks how all of these bugs make us lose VP when we refresh.

Y'know, the fact that this bug also seems to affect Mummy's BotD basic attack makes me believe that this bug affects all Eddie 3-tap basic attacks (and maybe even the ally toons who have such a basic attack).
    Very odd. I've passed those along to the team.

OS
    Android
    I don't understand the chars behaviour on the arena.
    Too many bugs to play pvp right now.

OS
    Android
    Another brutal update. Nothing fixed! More things broken!!! Absolutely ruined PvP this week. Nice one!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS

Lists still need some work

Although I'm pleased that the lists have been fixed to include higher ranked players (much to my own personal pain), the seem to have also reverted back to having the same pool of 10-15 players populate the 10 spaces each time. Repeated clears today are continually populating the same people, which I'm sure are getting annoyed at seeing my name again and again...

Anyone else noticing this too?

OS
    Android
    I hope Hellhound and AD get their immunity passive fixed soon. Lost a few battles with my HH that I would've definitely won if his passive functioned correctly. Makes me realize how much I rely on that little pony-dog.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Just experienced another bug regarding 3-tap moves. This time the game stalled after a Sentinel Corrupt Droid used its 3-tap power move. Now I'm convinced this bug is affecting ALL 3-tap moves of any and every character.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    hey sparton, may i ask about BNW? i read about night city and new eddies, but BNW wasn't mentioned, ss i'm somewhat curious about the state of it. Is BNW canceled? What will be the next content update? sure ironing out bugs should have priority over new content, but farming LOL and UW is really getting old...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey sparton, may i ask about BNW? i read about night city and new eddies, but BNW wasn't mentioned, ss i'm somewhat curious about the state of it. Is BNW canceled? What will be the next content update? sure ironing out bugs should have priority over new content, but farming LOL and UW is really getting old...
    While priorities may change, Brave New World is currently scheduled ahead of Night City. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can release it. But of course, I can't make any promises regarding specific release dates.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    While priorities may change, Brave New World is currently scheduled ahead of Night City. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can release it. But of course, I can't make any promises regarding specific release dates.

-Kaz
    thank you very much for the answer, i hope thing's will be getting better soon for you guys.

i can confirm the three-tap-bug some people mentioned here. it hit me the first time today, no idea why. after visions (enemy) used his take all buttons disappeared and the game didn't want to move on. i tried to put it on autoplay, but nothing. congrats silentknight to this mighy hold

Name:  2017-04-22 10_53_53-Andy 46.16.819.png
Views: 278
Size:  1.12 MB

EDIT: 2nd time the same vs. silentknight, this time my visions caused the freeze.
    his constalation seems to cause problems. fought jofer and anti and others with visions and everything worked fine. that's really annoying.
    first week i was trying to go for top 10, and now this...pure frustration... (Playing on emulator andy)

Name:  2017-04-22 12_41_51-Andy 46.16.819.png
Views: 290
Size:  1.14 MB
    Last edited by slauki; 04-22-2017 at 10:52 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone on android had issues with the game loading after updating to Nouget? Game hangs on the NF screen on Samsung Galaxy S6.