Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I, like many others have spent some money on this game. I do not look at it as investing in anything. Please do not look at it as an investment. I feel an investment is something that should make you money. No game is ever an investment. We should all play games for fun, sometimes they cost us nothing more than time, sometimes they cost us time and money. We each have to decide when we have reached the amount of time or money that we are willing to spend on a game. If these are reached and we are not having fun playing anymore, then it is time to quit, or at least take a break from the game. I do not want to see you quit the game, I have enjoyed your posts and have learned a lot from you and I am very thankful for all of the trooper badges that you have given me throughout our time teamed up together.
    Hey Powerslave,

I appreciate the concern with me leaving the game or taking a break dude.. genuinely. I'm still here though bro, still holding out hope for these cats to fix what's broken. Running through trooper list a bit late but I'm almost through it. Being as patient and quiet as possible and understand fixing what's broken may be easier said than done.

I always think of it as making a donation as the game is technically free. Figured buying stuff would help the team out and have given quite a few donations. Really do enjoy LotB even with its shortcomings and will continue to support it. Trying to stay away from posts as most are rants right now lol. So anyone who reads this, sincerest apologies for my negativity lately.

But, at the same time, since NF does listen to the community, I think it's important that we all collectively give them a kick in the ass to get this game where it needs to be. Like others have stated and I believe as well, so much potential with this game. I will always give credit when its due, but I just can't be ok with being let down repeatedly. None of us should be ok with that.

Anyway cheers and please believe me when I say the last thing I wanna do is piss and moan about the latest game breaking bugs. None of us do. Have a good weekend everyone! Up the irons! 🤘
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hey Powerslave,

I appreciate the concern with me leaving the game or taking a break dude.. genuinely. I'm still here though bro, still holding out hope for these cats to fix what's broken. Running through trooper list a bit late but I'm almost through it. Being as patient and quiet as possible and understand fixing what's broken may be easier said than done.

I always think of it as making a donation as the game is technically free. Figured buying stuff would help the team out and have given quite a few donations. Really do enjoy LotB even with its shortcomings and will continue to support it. Trying to stay away from posts as most are rants right now lol. So anyone who reads this, sincerest apologies for my negativity lately.

But, at the same time, since NF does listen to the community, I think it's important that we all collectively give them a kick in the ass to get this game where it needs to be. Like others have stated and I believe as well, so much potential with this game. I will always give credit when its due, but I just can't be ok with being let down repeatedly. None of us should be ok with that.

Anyway cheers and please believe me when I say the last thing I wanna do is piss and moan about the latest game breaking bugs. None of us do. Have a good weekend everyone! Up the irons! 🤘
    After 4 months I think we've earned the right to piss & moan. They should be grateful there's anyone left to piss & moan!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i can confirm the three-tap-bug some people mentioned here. it hit me the first time today, no idea why. after visions (enemy) used his take all buttons disappeared and the game didn't want to move on. i tried to put it on autoplay, but nothing.
    I figured I couldn't have been the only one who experienced this bug. I'm glad you posted about it as well because the more people who confirm it, the more attention it'll bring to this awful bug and get it squashed. It's weird how this happens; NF really must have inherited some shit code from RH.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I figured I couldn't have been the only one who experienced this bug. I'm glad you posted about it as well because the more people who confirm it, the more attention it'll bring to this awful bug and get it squashed. It's weird how this happens; NF really must have inherited some shit code from RH.
    problem is, i had 250 fights this week and this only happend twice against this specific opponent. do you remember which team you have fought, so that the devs can try to dererminate a pattern. quite paranoid now to use visios take :-)

btw tritium do you have one trooper slot open for me, would be happy with another forum member

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    problem is, i had 250 fights this week and this only happend twice against this specific opponent. do you remember which team you have fought, so that the devs can try to dererminate a pattern. quite paranoid now to use visios take :-)

btw tritium do you have one trooper slot open for me, would be happy with another forum member
    I don't remember the teams, but I do know that the bug happened so often when I would use my Cyborg's "Dead Eye" attack that I completely stopped using it altogether. I originally thought that he was the only character affected with the bug because of how often it happened (roughly about 1-3 times a day for a while there when I was PVPing).

Aren't we already troopers? I could've sworn I've had you added for a while now haha. Your champ is a CRE, yea? I'm using my Cyborg as a champ.
    Tritium-3455

Just experienced another bug regarding 3-tap moves. This time the game stalled after a Sentinel Corrupt Droid used its 3-tap power move. Now I'm convinced this bug is affecting ALL 3-tap moves of any and every character.
    i can confirm the three-tap-bug some people mentioned here. it hit me the first time today, no idea why. after visions (enemy) used his take all buttons disappeared and the game didn't want to move on. i tried to put it on autoplay, but nothing. congrats silentknight to this mighy hold ]
    Well, I was originally going to say make sure you have login details noted down and give a reinstall a shot, but your guys' correspondence makes it seem like it might not be corrupt data at fault. A clear cache/reinstall may help, though (we know a lot of weird bugs were caused due to corrupt data being delivered from a CDN around the time the update went live).

I'll make sure to follow up with the team on Monday with details about the teams you guys were using/against to see if that helps us reproduce the issue.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, I was originally going to say make sure you have login details noted down and give a reinstall a shot, but your guys' correspondence makes it seem like it might not be corrupt data at fault. A clear cache/reinstall may help, though (we know a lot of weird bugs were caused due to corrupt data being delivered from a CDN around the time the update went live).

I'll make sure to follow up with the team on Monday with details about the teams you guys were using/against to see if that helps us reproduce the issue.
    since my emulators were shot down i installed a fresh andy emulator after the update. so it's impossible that old data corrupted new data. so you can scratch this from the list, if it helps

I don't remember the teams, but I do know that the bug happened so often when I would use my Cyborg's "Dead Eye" attack that I completely stopped using it altogether. I originally thought that he was the only character affected with the bug because of how often it happened (roughly about 1-3 times a day for a while there when I was PVPing).

Aren't we already troopers? I could've sworn I've had you added for a while now haha. Your champ is a CRE, yea? I'm using my Cyborg as a champ.
    oh damn you are right, me noob

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    since my emulators were shot down i installed a fresh andy emulator after the update. so it's impossible that old data corrupted new data. so you can scratch this from the list, if it helps

oh damn you are right, me noob
    Haha, all good man.

I can also confirm that old data isn't corrupting my game either, as I installed a new version of LOTB on MEmu's Lollipop version. Also uninstalled and reinstalled the game on my phone after the update.
    Tritium-3455

OS
    Android

Wtf?!?

Wtf is going on in the forum? LoL

Guys saw that? Late push for 5th, BadTaste is relentless... damn. He'll be a force.

Sorry to see Killhouse drop from podium, but congrats Nicko!(payback first wee beta?)

EDIT: New talismans available at arena store. (what are strike and regen passives?)

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 04-23-2017 at 12:15 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Wtf is going on in the forum? LoL

Guys saw that? Late push for 5th, BadTaste is relentless... damn. He'll be a force.

Sorry to see Killhouse drop from podium, but congrats Nicko!(payback first wee beta?)

EDIT: New talismans available at arena store. (what are strike and regen passives?)

Cheers
    gmac
    Buy at own risk!!! Immunity & shell work about 75% of the time! Typical...can't get rid of bugs but they'll keep taking ur $
    Last edited by Silentknight; 04-23-2017 at 12:33 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers