Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Team composition is a part of strategy and doesn't matter here. The point we're driving at is that VE destroys Eddie diversity. If you manage to pull a Cyborg, Rainmaker, Samurai, Navigator, Shaman, and a VE, which of those Eddies will you throw on your defense team? I think most of us know the answer to that question. THAT, is the point we're driving at. People complaining about the powerful team compositions is merely a symptom of the problem, not the root cause.
    I need to revive some points I said today and a few days ago:
    Some pages back:
    "Whats the point of all of this complain? Diversity? Now Im seeing LOTS more dif teams in the arena, GREs, VEs and Mummies.
    Why have we stagnate and didn't see more diversity from now? Couse some key toons are broken! Immunity doenst work, lots of passives are bugged when facing a prisoner even when hes dead, extra turns trigering out of nowhere and lots of other issues/crashes/problems to be solved and you guys are complaining about a thing that you have no trouble to face and is completly dependent on RNG?

Today I faced two really nice teams that gave me a hard time and guess what, none using a VE and both with the new counter talis and chars that remove beneficial effects. Instead of simply sacrifice whatever you got from souls, take a time and read that chars can do."

And now I need to add that I face a Samurai between this posts.

My results posted 04-19:
    "As I said before with numerous tests Im running with Visions:
    Attack tests (100 games):
    - Take Proc: 0 toon (9%) / 1 toon (24%) / 2 toons (55%) / 3 toons (8%) / 4 toons (4%)

That was my attack results using take against full buffed teams."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Since update I have no start button,get single loading bar that only hits 10% & game just starts! Wi-Fi @ home no problem but data at work keeps saying connect to Wi-Fi,additional content. Not eating data, I don't think, haven't checked but no usage warnings!
    Exactly whats happening to me!

OS
    Android
    It's the prisoner all over again, who he's paired with etc. Well they nerfed him so... Problem is 80% of the toons are still useless! Improve all A.I.!!!
    Yep, I agree with you.
    After this last patch I got a bit excited facing a FotD in the Arena, he knows what to do and which char to attack. Of course, that was awesome but not good enough.
    I feel that a step was taken in the direction of the good AI.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Okay now I definitely understand more, thank you for that. What I saw throughout Arena defense team usage was 99% Mummy + GRE simply because of the versatility and the damage (respectively). The only thing that changed is now VE instead of Mummy, and yes, you are right about no Eddie diversity.

However, as HomemLivre pointed out, now instead of basically Mummy + Prisoner/AoP + SSD + Pyro/AoF everywhere, now the allies used alongside VE is coming from a much broader pool, which is already an achievement for PVP team varieties on its own.

Trust me, if Samurai wasn't this squishy, I'd be using him. Or Tailgunner as he has an immense potential.

On the other hand, where due to current matchmaking algorythm basically rewarding those who have higher hold % because of 1:1 ratio, people will resort to the most reliable one - and that currently is VE.

All in all I am a member of the group yearning for a change in the point system. This simple modification might reduce the anxiety of people not having current meta, and would obviously open up the doors for all the characters. Let's say we lose 1-5 point on defensive hold, hell, I'd put together the funkiest team I can find which is still capable of winning ~20%
    People will resort to the most reliable or bugged...AoF for example!
    Don't really see how changing scoring is going to make a difference. Most solutions I've read will only result in more points for players. U will still lose the rank when u wake up & the point gaps will be greater. Easier to make up but still basically the same difference! That's the nature of the beast! Imo,the solution is in the rewards.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    People will resort to the most reliable or bugged...AoF for example!
    Don't really see how changing scoring is going to make a difference. Most solutions I've read will only result in more points for players. U will still lose the rank when u wake up & the point gaps will be greater. Easier to make up but still basically the same difference! That's the nature of the beast! Imo,the solution is in the rewards.
    That, as well. I already pointed out why should we congratulate for top 3 winners when only 1 gets proper rewards.
    And with the exception of the skill shards, all other rewards are just RNG. Cool. Exactly like roulette, throwing in wads of cash for a chance to win. Definitely not a fan. My last week's eternal ranking was only for the sole purpose of proving myself capable of doing so.
    Enti-2694

angelkelly
    [QUOTE=Tritium;38716]Nobody was crying from what I've read (except for maybe angelkelly, but hey, we've grown to expect that! ).

Just like the guy mention before people thought angel of pain was to op. Now Vision Eddie is the new Angel. Yet did I cry about it. NO, if anything I agreed...

Yet another thing before you speak. Is know your facts. Until then keep your thoughts and commentary to yourself.

Lol really crying...as if I was the only one who made a post about him being to op.
    But then again who the fuck cares. If it's not me crying then it's someone else. Hell the new talisman are stupid. Yet many people are complaining about them being to op. Come on man whether I complain about this or that. At the end of the day we all complain.

1. Being attack to many times
    2. Bugs
    3.Drop rate
    4.Characters being to op
    5.Talisman not proc or proc to much
    6. Server error
    7. Arena point system
    All these equal complaints and crying.

Like you and some one mention before I guess we all should find ways to deal with these issues. And move the fuck on. Hell maybe i should find strategies to counter these problems and stop complaing about them. This my friend is what you call reverse pyschology. You hate when I complain about a certain character yet you are so quick to complain about being attack to many times. Doesn't matter the complaint you are still a complainer...just remember that..lol
    Last edited by angelkelly; 04-25-2017 at 08:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    Since update I have no start button,get single loading bar that only hits 10% & game just starts! Wi-Fi @ home no problem but data at work keeps saying connect to Wi-Fi,additional content. Not eating data, I don't think, haven't checked but no usage warnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Exactly whats happening to me!
    • Upon starting the game as a returning player, you will immediately go to the Cosmos after the game finishes loading (instead of needing to press the start button)

Why we needed that, don't ask me.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    • Upon starting the game as a returning player, you will immediately go to the Cosmos after the game finishes loading (instead of needing to press the start button)

LoL, Im not affected at all with this, but some players have more than one acc and your able to changer your acc before enter the game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post

You just can't imagine how upset I was each and every time I had to press that button. Good riddance, I now have extra 1.2 seconds daily by not pressing the start button 10 times a day. I'll invest this additional time in thinking when new content (story or dungeon or proper event) arrives.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    All the chars for me are good as they are, but I cannot avoid to complain for the strike talismans.
    I think it's not acceptable that you can't play or you can't use passive shields (Red Troll for example) or blue soldier shield because the other team has a red set of certain death on Assassin Golden Son or other deadly char.
    If you meet Purple Striker Golden Son dressed in red, you can only watch him strike his thunder and lightning on your head forever until you die !!!!
    I watched this scene 2 or 3 times, so I can't use the troll, I can't use other shields, I'm afraid to meet assassin golden sons or other red toons, and sometimes the strike talismans are equipped on green demon or other unexpected chars.
    It's a nightmare !!!!