Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Strike talismans: Whatever you may think about them, they are here and we have to deal with them - Adapt or die.

I am more concerned about the bugs like passives not working properly, and controls/buttons disappearing during battle (happening to me as we speak... Restarting app).

I know NF are trying, but next update please rename the game Legacy of the Bugs, at least then it will be accurate.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    • Upon starting the game as a returning player, you will immediately go to the Cosmos after the game finishes loading (instead of needing to press the start button)

Why we needed that, don't ask me.
    Just to complete the answer: this has been a citation out of Spartons post in: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...7-Shaman-Eddie!

And i'm joining the club of: "why the hell would you swap a solid start button click (with an option to swap accounts before entering the game...) for some sloppy mini load of some invisible data (causing that connect to wifi pop up), frozen loading bar and laggy drop into the cosmos?" [...give that programmer one of the many existing bugs to solve instead!]

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Defending his homie to the death! It's funny seeing people's vested interests.
    Ironic, isn't it? A month ago he was all about the nerf! Now his pet 'toon is accused of being OP and he's all anti-nerf! Vested interest for sure...even if its hidden behind a selfless sounding goal such as "balance".

This is the road to nowhere I warned about...
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Strike talismans: Whatever you may think about them, they are here and we have to deal with them - Adapt or die......
    No, sorry, you're wrong, you have two choices : die without touching the screen or survive if you can, but 95% of the times you're going to die !!!!
    Too many chars have the power to return damage to enemy if attacked, and if strike talismans triggers 100%, like always happened to me, you can only die.
    Strike talsmans are too powerful for sure.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Just to complete the answer: this has been a citation out of Spartons post in: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...7-Shaman-Eddie!

And i'm joining the club of: "why the hell would you swap a solid start button click (with an option to swap accounts before entering the game...) for some sloppy mini load of some invisible data (causing that connect to wifi pop up), frozen loading bar and laggy drop into the cosmos?" [...give that programmer one of the many existing bugs to solve instead!]
    I think it's safe to say at this point anything they try to update or fix is left in a worse state afterwards. I might just quit reporting bugs, it's turned into an endless cycle so I might just back out of that fight. Like the saying goes, "not my circus. not my monkeys."

I joined the forums after the supposed switch to NF from Roadhouse. Can someone explain the history of what happened before the switch and the reasons behind everything? I'm growing increasingly curious as time goes on seeing the lifecycle of this game over the last 4-5 months and where it seems to be headed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    No, sorry, you're wrong, you have two choices : die without touching the screen or survive if you can, but 95% of the times you're going to die !!!!
    Too many chars have the power to return damage to enemy if attacked, and if strike talismans triggers 100%, like always happened to me, you can only die.
    Strike talsmans are too powerful for sure.
    Easiest solution: buy a set and equip
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Okay now I definitely understand more, thank you for that. What I saw throughout Arena defense team usage was 99% Mummy + GRE simply because of the versatility and the damage (respectively). The only thing that changed is now VE instead of Mummy, and yes, you are right about no Eddie diversity.

However, as HomemLivre pointed out, now instead of basically Mummy + Prisoner/AoP + SSD + Pyro/AoF everywhere, now the allies used alongside VE is coming from a much broader pool, which is already an achievement for PVP team varieties on its own.

Trust me, if Samurai wasn't this squishy, I'd be using him. Or Tailgunner as he has an immense potential.

On the other hand, where due to current matchmaking algorythm basically rewarding those who have higher hold % because of 1:1 ratio, people will resort to the most reliable one - and that currently is VE.

All in all I am a member of the group yearning for a change in the point system. This simple modification might reduce the anxiety of people not having current meta, and would obviously open up the doors for all the characters. Let's say we lose 1-5 point on defensive hold, hell, I'd put together the funkiest team I can find which is still capable of winning ~20%
    Shit, man, I wish everyone debated like you. Thank you for being a gentleman throughout our discussion of VE. You and HomemLivre are right about how VE has lead to more diversity with allies. It just sucks how he's done the opposite for Eddies. But oh well, I bet with the next update we'll have another situation like this where a once-inept toon becomes the next PVP meta must-have. I've seen this play out in so many games now that it's become predictable. Metas change as quickly as the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Easiest solution: buy a set and equip
    Haha! I have to agree here. I did the same thing. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Let the epic counterattack battles begin! Who will be beaten to death first, the offense or the defense? Place your bets now!

Next week will be even more chaotic when 2/4 team members will have strike talismans. Then we'll see the true mayhem begin.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    But oh well, I bet with the next update we'll have another situation like this where a once-inept toon becomes the next PVP meta must-have. I've seen this play out in so many games now that it's become predictable. Metas change as quickly as the weather.
    For sure, I think I posted a month or so ago about how the meta hamster wheel was starting up. Get people to blow resources on strike teams and then promptly nerf them or invent an easy counter and everyone has to start all over again. I'm already scared to invest shards in such a team for fear of a quick nerf.

Already envision the next new toon to be added, will have a passive "grants immunity from counter attacks to your entire team".
    Last edited by Jofer16; 04-25-2017 at 10:44 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I pity now that I sacrificed a dupe nomad. What an amazing shredding machine that would be.

VE + 3x Nomad with Strike Talismans. All hell breaks loose
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    Ironic, isn't it? A month ago he was all about the nerf! Now his pet 'toon is accused of being OP and he's all anti-nerf! Vested interest for sure...even if its hidden behind a selfless sounding goal such as "balance".

This is the road to nowhere I warned about...
    Hahaha, your funny man! Im always talking about any toon with many players in here and not about only one, and thats a little dif between being op and "be accused" to be op.
    Just need to remmember you that I was the first to pronouce my oppinion against the nerf in the AoF before the patch, simply couse that nerf wasnt needed.

If you have no idea what your talking about just get informed or keep your empty accusations to yourself.