Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Invisiblity should be one of the easiest to proc since it's bugged. The odds on it are way better than 33%. So, for it to never proc when prisoner has the red X on you means he blocks talismans as well as passives. That's worse than he was before.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Invisiblity should be one of the easiest to proc since it's bugged. The odds on it are way better than 33%. So, for it to never proc when prisoner has the red X on you means he blocks talismans as well as passives. That's worse than he was before.
    I agree with what you said in the post before this quoted one as well. I feel as though a lot of us are holding out for the next update in hopes that it will make things a lot better than they currently are. It sucks to see some of the veteran players quit, but that will only become a more regular occurence if things don't change quickly.

In regards to the post I quoted, the Prisoner bug certainly has made him more formidable for now. I wonder if he's blocking talisman effects because they're coded as being passives. If that's the case, then that's something that should be changed asap. Even so, I've noticed that the gimp isn't as tough as he used to be. I have far more trouble against VE teams with AoF and other single-target heavy hitters.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    I agree on the talismans and think that's exactly what's happening. I never had a problem with the gimp until the Apr 11 update because my team doesn't rely on passives. I got a DD at the beginning of the month, and I use him pretty frequently now, but prior to that my only passive was SGS healing bonus. He was blocking something I didn't have. I'd bring my AGS along, who he seems to have a passion for, and that kept him busy. I do think his ability was technically OP, but it didn't bother my offense at all.

OS
    Android
    my prisoner never blocked invisibility. (or the damage reduction), the only talisman effect he blocked was the immunity, as it's a passive.

On another not i noticed, that since the tuning update that sentinel bomber boy can remove invisibility or endure. (his moves say nothing about that)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    my prisoner never blocked invisibility. (or the damage reduction), the only talisman effect he blocked was the immunity, as it's a passive.

On another not i noticed, that since the tuning update that sentinel bomber boy can remove invisibility or endure. (his moves say nothing about that)
    I've not seen that, but then again it's hard to tell with how buggy the game is. I first noticed it with the prisoner because it seemed like I was losing a lot more to prisoner teams. Then I got to really watching, and never has a talisman proc'ed on a character that has that red X. Not once. Invisibility is bugged, so if my math is right and my understanding of how it's bugged, the probability for it to work should be about 80% with an aoe attack (against 4 characters). I'll take those odds any day. Against a prisoner team I absolutely never get invisibility with the red X on me. Over 10 battles, that's close to a 1 in 10 million chance of it not working at least once. That's either the worst luck ever, or he blocks my talismans.

In 'Cast Die' there's been a couple of times that I've stunned or frozen the Warrior SSD when he's invincible. I don't think that's right either.
    Last edited by Askora; 04-26-2017 at 06:44 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I agree on the talismans and think that's exactly what's happening. I never had a problem with the gimp until the Apr 11 update because my team doesn't rely on passives. I got a DD at the beginning of the month, and I use him pretty frequently now, but prior to that my only passive was SGS healing bonus. He was blocking something I didn't have. I'd bring my AGS along, who he seems to have a passion for, and that kept him busy. I do think his ability was technically OP, but it didn't bother my offense at all.
    For those who don't know what I'm meaning when I say everything has a solution. Well, here is a perfect example. Thank you Askora
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Funniest thing happened a couple of minutes ago. I went against a team of Speed Eddie + Red Troll + Red Pyro + ... hmm, I don't remember, as I took a screenshot, which got lost, sry. Anyway, I noticed that the Red Pyro had the new Strike Talis, so I thought that it's a lost game for me. But, after I went first, I've used an AoE toon --> the Red Pyro counter-striked, burning my toons... and... turned towards his comrade Troll and --> burned him and also burned himself!!!
    So, I hit them all again, and the Red Pyro did the same move --> killing himself. Nice. It was an easy win (sorry Shelltight, dunno if it's a forum member).
    Pffffff....
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 04-26-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Funniest thing happened a couple of minutes ago. I went against a team of Speed Eddie + Red Troll + Red Pyro + ... hmm, I don't remember, as I took a screenshot, which got lost, sry. Anyway, I noticed that the Red Pyro had the new Strike Talis, so I thought that it's a lost game for me. But, after I went first, I've used an AoE toon --> the Red Pyro counter-striked, burning my toons... and... turned towards his comrade Troll and --> burned him and also burned himself!!!
    So, I hit them all again, and the Red Pyro did the same move --> killing himself. Nice. It was an easy win (sorry Shelltight, dunno if it's a forum member).
    Pffffff....
    MoonShadow used confuse.
    It's super effective!

At least we know now that the same-team targeting is not exclusive to offense.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    MoonShadow used confuse.
    It's super effective!

At least we know now that the same-team targeting is not exclusive to offense.
    Confuse?!? Right, I am now confused, as I don't know which effect / tali / somethin caused that..

But, yes, it's good to know that some teams may have traitors amongst them.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Just had my most exciting fight I've ever encountered in arena against eddielucke.

His/her team started, MCR took my Nomad's buffs (shell+strike+attack). On my turn, I used VE to get rid of the counterattack on MCR - Take successful, but counter applied, stole my VE's shell buff. On my following turn, I used Equilibrium with VE to cleanse everyone, then pyro attacks, MCR the turn after steals Cleanse + regen then team annihilated me

Amazing, really. This is how you go up against current meta! Learn from this player!

Edit: I just had another fight, where MCR raped me again hahaha. Good job
    Last edited by Enti; 04-26-2017 at 11:43 AM.
    Enti-2694