Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Just had my most exciting fight I've ever encountered in arena against eddielucke.

His/her team started, MCR took my Nomad's buffs (shell+strike+attack). On my turn, I used VE to get rid of the counterattack on MCR - Take successful, but counter applied, stole my VE's shell buff. On my following turn, I used Equilibrium with VE to cleanse everyone, then pyro attacks, MCR the turn after steals Cleanse + regen then team annihilated me

Amazing, really. This is how you go up against current meta! Learn from this player!

Edit: I just had another fight, where MCR raped me again hahaha. Good job
    Hahahahha, that happens sometimes! But I get excited to face challenging teams. The better win is the one that leave you with only one char left with hundreds of hp!

OS
    Android
    Good battle for me today, totally unplayable:
    I'm with a W troll at first turn and no prisoner in the defense team, i don't beging and i lose because a fucking ass GS shoot me 5 times in one round, seriously.... it' impossible to survive with all teams
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    The endless loop between reflect shield and counter strike is a known bug nowadays. If you know that, don't use the warrior troll.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    On a positive note, the Mayan Arena is actually really nice, and is better than the previous Arena setting in my opinion. Also Shaman Eddie might have slightly odd skills/talisman slots, but his animations are fantastic. Art department is doing a marvellous job, even if the programming leaves a lot to be desired.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    The endless loop between reflect shield and counter strike is a known bug nowadays. If you know that, don't use the warrior troll.
    Without using a warrior troll toons can easily kill off your team without proper protection.
    And what about void shields are we also suppose to sacrifice those to.
    Man at the end of the day I understand the dev are working on these issues.
    But until then what do you expect for us to do.
    Change up our whole team and hope and pray they don't get slaughtered to death.
    There are countless toons that can stun, taunt and freeze your whole team.
    Yet my hellhound is currently being decapitated until a fix comes through.
    Yet I guess you will end up telling me to use something else.
    What a joke...

No excuses just stating facts.
    Last edited by angelkelly; 04-26-2017 at 02:30 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Without using a warrior troll toons can easily kill off your team without proper protection.
    And what about void shields are we also suppose to sacrifice those to.
    Man at the end of the day I understand the dev are working on these issues.
    But until then what do you expect for us to do.
    Change up our whole team and hope and pray they don't get slaughtered to death.
    There are countless toons that can stun, taunt and freeze your whole team.
    Yet my hellhound is currently being decapitated until a fix comes through.
    Yet I guess you will end up telling me to use something else.
    What a joke...

No excuses just stating facts.
    That's my sentiment exactly. I just swapped out my defense team for a 4* no talisman Eddie, with some 2* allies. I have no desire to play in the top 100 area. I'd rather have the iron coins to get my souls, shards and such then play in the current pvp arena.

It's actually kind of hilarious, since my defensive hold rate was never better. I've been maintaining between 25-30% and, because of the excessive OP'ing characters now thanks to tuning, I'd rather my defense not hold. Which is why I switched it up for a bad defense. Pvp is just farming for iron coins.
    Last edited by Askora; 04-26-2017 at 02:50 PM.

OS
    Android
    red newborn procs way more than he should, i belive he counts and aoe attack multiple times. the red dungeon was a real pain yesterday. would be great if you coulcd check and fix this...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    red newborn procs way more than he should, i belive he counts and aoe attack multiple times. the red dungeon was a real pain yesterday. would be great if you coulcd check and fix this...
    I don't know exactly if I am right about this, but i think that revenge calculates a chance to each toon separately, so if you attack with a aoe the revenge will have 35% to proc for each toon that you hit but it cant trigger more than once.
    Have you used single target or aoe toons?

Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Agree that LoL red is harder now, especially with the remove beneficial add to newborn.

The key is to take out the newborns as quickly as possible.

I used a red team of heavy hitters and brought along Soldier Eddie in background for healing purposes if necessary. Had GRE also on sidelines if necessaary.

Didn't have an issue with level 10, except for the occasional crash!

OS
    Android
    I faced it in LoL yesterday. Where the actual Lord of Light kept proc'ing against my void shield until he finally died after about 5 painful minutes. Had a trooper with me, so didn't want to exit and lose them their badges. That 35% on an aoe against 4 opponents becomes more like an 80% probability. And, it does retrigger if there is reflected damage.