Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I see artillery dog immunity not working has been mentioned. I did have one arena match crash just after update (bye bye VP, again) but luckily game is all working now except for that bug and angels flapping like crazy. Even pulled shaman Eddie with my first sacrificial soul!
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Stuck on an infinite loading screen when trying to battle in arena. Lose the SoW and gets counted as a loss when i reload the app. Also get the notification to download new update everytime i open the app even tho it has already updated.

OS
    Android
    I know that this is pure aesthetic, but the loading bar from beginning is driving me mad. First, it shows the update popup. Than it disappears and the bar stay unchanged, until the Cosmos just pops. Why on nine hells mess up with that. Its just a start buttom, live it alone!

Opened the eddie, I predict balancing problems with him and green harpy. Shards will make these dmg skyrocket (my harpy hits 6~11k AoE w/o buffs, made 18k with DD). Weird slots are weird.

Lists seens normal now. Its the first time I face someone above me this week (ok, its the second, but u got it). Now my list shows 6 better ranked players.

And I guess there is another "Spartan's 300" week coming soon.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Also get an infinite loading screen when trying PvE. Lost the trooper also. Im on a samsung galaxy s6 if that helps.

OS
    Android
    Shaman dropped on first Sacrifice Soul... Now I have 9 more to go...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    For all that is holy, PLEASE fix all of the Bat flapping speeds. They are killing us.

I'm back to what seems like normal attacks on PVP, so thanks for addressing that!

I bought 13 sac souls using ironite and landed Shaman Eddie, pretty stoked.

No major issues on iPad so far. I did get multiple "download new content messages", but no errors to speak of so far.

One minor issue is the Fervor skill text states "Does True Damage BASED to a single...". Seems like the word "based" needs to be removed.

Back to the grind...

OS
    Android
    The AI improvement for the various Eddies is awesome! I'm seeing them using skills now that they previously never touched whatsoever.

There are a lot of bugs, but I'm still quite optimistic about this update and the future of the game. I do think that by now there should be an update in the near future that focuses solely on ironing out the various bugs that have accumulated up 'til now. Doing this will greatly increase the quality of life for all of us players and keep more of us around for the long-term!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    I had 13 attacks on me in less than an hour after the update. Played 2 rounds just to see if they'd actually fixed anything (seems just as buggy as before). Another 7 or 8 attacks before I made it home. Up to about 27 attacks, I've now played about 15 rounds in pvp. Hopefully this is just it trying to level the number of attacks and defends. My guess is, it's just a matter of moving the bug from one set of players to another. As that seems to be the case with every great new update. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

Bats flap like crazy, prisoner still blocks talisman effects, void shields still only work half the time. I've also had far more crashes tonight then usual. Maybe another great new feature. Funny how the forum is filled with people asking for bug fixes and it seems that the only thing that NF is focused on is adding some tiny new amount of content along with new graphics. Will there ever be a BNW or Night City or at least actual bug fixes?

OS
    Android
    Tried uninstall/reinstalling and relogging in via Facebook, however now it gets stuck on an infinite loading screen when trying to access My Team. Its starting to look like my game is hosed. -.-

OS
    Android

game crashing or not even starting...

well, on my main tablet, i can't start ailing kingdom bonus levels, and on my second account, i can't even start the game. I tried reinstalling 2 times, yet the game doesnt even dowload the data.

edit: it seems, it's been a server overload. i managed to install the update after some reinstalls and playstore-cleanings.

Yet both my accounts didn't drop me the new eddie, instead i got the aces high eddie on my main account. (not bad), and nothing on my seccound account.
    But i have patience, my vortex meter is short after 3/3 filled, so i'm pretty confident, that i will get the new eddie.
    Last edited by satani; 04-20-2017 at 06:25 AM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed