Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Crap. Just 'lost' a fight to LordSchmeb as I went for the kill. And it wasn't even a 3-tap move.

Btw it is stupid (hope its a bug) that strike talismans and counter consider repelled damage as an attack.

I used reflect shield and did an aoe attack and his corrupt ox cultist (not gonna use the abbreviation for that toon &#128541 kept jumping around untill 2 of mine and 1 of his toons were dead. His 3 toons were all low on hp when it finally was my turn.

With the increased number of strike talismans now (I can actually purchase a third set if I get the coins - to some store bug) I fear PVP will be reduced to domino. We set up the toons and enter. If we are lucky and win the coin toss we will even get to start the battle.

This will for sure kill any pleasure for me in the arena - even if I would win every time.

Sorry, but that's how I feel
    Agreed, it's a new form of taunt/freeze fest with the now counterstrike ping pong fest. Although I'm certain the reflect damage triggering them is a bug - it was considered a bug back in the first implementation of LoL dungeons and was removed.

Seems if we can't get new bugs, some of the old ones come back!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Agreed, it's a new form of taunt/freeze fest with the now counterstrike ping pong fest. Although I'm certain the reflect damage triggering them is a bug - it was considered a bug back in the first implementation of LoL dungeons and was removed.

Seems if we can't get new bugs, some of the old ones come back!
    For sure it's a bug! Think slauki's probably right,strike talismans proc % will be nerfed!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    BTW: B4 I was locked out I had attacked 28 times and received 37 attacks, not exactly 1:1 so far, but maybe it will even out during the week...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    My ratio isn't 1:1 either. I've been very slow on attacks and yet am still appearing on lists. Not many - only 3 attacks overnight - but still appearing. These are new attackers - not revenges. I currently have a 23/33 ratio.

Perhaps there was a behind-the-scenes change.

Can this be done without a local update to our phones? I don't recall this happening last week.

I see some players doing the ol' rise and fall while I am slowly rising - so not too concerned.
    We haven't done anything, so I can only assume different play patterns from players (perhaps observing what has been discussed a lot on the forums, even if they don't browse the forums, or just approaching things differently based on the discussions seen on the forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Btw it is stupid (hope its a bug) that strike talismans and counter consider repelled damage as an attack.

I used reflect shield and did an aoe attack and his corrupt ox cultist (not gonna use the abbreviation for that toon ��) kept jumping around untill 2 of mine and 1 of his toons were dead. His 3 toons were all low on hp when it finally was my turn.
    Yeah, the upcoming hotfix update will have a fix for that so reflected damage does not make Counter/Revenge occur.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We haven't done anything, so I can only assume different play patterns from players (perhaps observing what has been discussed a lot on the forums, even if they don't browse the forums, or just approaching things differently based on the discussions seen on the forums).
    My defence has outnumbered my attacks a couple of times this week,but not by much,1 or 2 tops! Currently: attack-55, defence-52
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Is there any timeline on when this hotfix will be applied?

OS
    Android
    Definitely Visions that's causing no talisman effects. Just played ovy,no shell,immunity or strike 1st turn or any other turn. And no, Visions did not remove em,they were never there! Off 2 work...no time to find bug report
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Is there any timeline on when this hotfix will be applied?
    Not yet, no. We've got a submission waiting for approval, so hopefully early this week, but we're also running tests in parallel and may need to resubmit if something goes awry.

OS
    Android
    Did you know if it will also fix freeze of game due to counter?
    That's quite annoying and with 3 possibles counter toons on each team I wonder how it could go now.

I also wonder if mounting a counter team just to make the game freeze could not be a good idea to have a great hold %
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

Banned
    If the button-loosing-counter-fest starts, press autoplay. Your buttons are gone, but with a little chance Artificial Dumbness will win for you.

OS
    Android
    Just saw the pop up about maintenance in about an hour I am guessing this is for the hot fix.