Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Making sure Sparton sees this - though hard not to notice.

Maybe there need to be two Eternals this week

Great of him to comment - something was obviously way off...
    There should not be two eternals. No rules were broken and nothing was hacked. Everything was done within the allowance of a terribly flawed game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Making sure Sparton sees this - though hard not to notice.

Maybe there need to be two Eternals this week

Great of him to comment - something was obviously way off...
    Good for abbandon he is going to take the throne this week he won't be in anyone's list just don't attack anymore man

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post
    ... No rules were broken and nothing was hacked...
    Regardless of what I personally think of the situation:

After it was revealed how #1 is #1 now I thought exactly the same - no rules were broken. Someone had some personal fun to loose a trillion times in a row to the same person.

OS
    iOS
    I was only kidding

Just wanted to make sure Sparton aware and I know he watches this thread.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I have CG on defense with energy talismans. Could explain the loss of energy against my defense.
    I guess it could but I would need to have the points in the first place lol... your team went first and my immunity was missing but I then noticed my points were at 2 like they would be when going first before your team even attacked. And Like Enti said, usually get the 3 points added after a turn... didn't happen. Strange indeed lol.

Thanks for revenging lol... never hear that. Tried your team again but went first this time... everything was normal.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    The little tryst between angelkelly and clintilona is quite adorable, to say the least!

On topic: I'm pretty sure that Sparton will see this issue and let us know his (and maybe the rest of the devs') stance on it. Those of you who act like he doesn't care about our concerns or that he doesn't want the game to become great seem to lack quite a bit of empathy. Sparton is one man, and he is likely following instructions from the higher-ups, and therefore has limited time on other issues he can actively work to fix. The whole dev team is likely quite busy working to bring BNW and Night City into existence, and, from what I've seen, the dev team is small! There's only so much they can do at any one time. I'm sure the attackers here on the forums wouldn't like it one bit if they were on the receiving end of their own incessant, vapid venom.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    I echo Nicko's and all of you guys' concerns...I haven't been playing all that much in PvP but managed to slowly get up to just under 2000 points by playing only the daily allowance of SoW, with 1 refill yesterday for the 1st time, and then this morning I woke up to over 30 attacks, dropped all the way down to 1600 points. Sigh, over nearly 400 points lost overnight. I have been getting continuously attacked through this morning and afternoon and cannot make any progress.

Not all that thrilling for someone who has just returned back to the game and figuring out the strategy, but to be attacked so many times, MOST of which were not revenges but 1st time attacks.

Very demotivating for me and now makes me want to wait until Saturday before giving it my best shot to try to at least get to 1900 points.

Here are my stats:
    Last week (only played on Friday and Saturday):
    Attack Wins: 87% (34/39)
    Defense Wins: 50% (3/6)

This week so far (been playing all the days this week):
    Attack wins: 78% (88/113)
    Defense Wins: 15% (10/68) [over 50% of these attacks were from last night through now]

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Not all that thrilling for someone who has just returned back to the game and figuring out the strategy, but to be attacked so many times, MOST of which were not revenges but 1st time attacks.

Very demotivating for me and now makes me want to wait until Saturday before giving it my best shot to try to at least get to 1900 points.
    Hey Ice, just a quick heads-up: the devs changed the way matchmaking works, so now the system attempts to keep attacks and defends as near a 1:1 ratio as possible. This means that it's far better to wait until Saturday to go all-in, while slowly making sparse attacks throughout the week to use up the free SOW. The more attacks you make in one sitting, the more likely you are to show up on attack lists and get spammed by other players.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Hey Ice, just a quick heads-up: the devs changed the way matchmaking works, so now the system attempts to keep attacks and defends as near a 1:1 ratio as possible. This means that it's far better to wait until Saturday to go all-in, while slowly making sparse attacks throughout the week to use up the free SOW. The more attacks you make in one sitting, the more likely you are to show up on attack lists and get spammed by other players.
    Ah, got it, that clears things up for me, Tritium. Thank you so much, mate. Will just slowly grind then and use the free SoW, and then try to go all-in on Saturday. My dream would be to get to 2100...baby steps!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I guess it could but I would need to have the points in the first place lol... your team went first and my immunity was missing but I then noticed my points were at 2 like they would be when going first before your team even attacked. And Like Enti said, usually get the 3 points added after a turn... didn't happen. Strange indeed lol.

Thanks for revenging lol... never hear that. Tried your team again but went first this time... everything was normal.
    Maybe it was the animation not keeping up with the calculation. I've seen that a number of times, where things seem out of order. Still should have gotten the 3 points added, and I don't have any explanation for a possible cause for that.

I don't recall doing revenge on you. I almost never revenge, as I'd rather clear a list to get the free SoW then worry about playing the revenge game. You do show up on my lists pretty often when I'm in the same rank. So, maybe just looked like it was revenge and was just me clearing a list. Despite the changes to level attacks/defenses, it still seems it's always the same names that show up.