Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Kaz maintains that it's fine (I guess it makes you Prisoner bait, too, not that those Harpies needed more reason to be shut down by him and an upcoming character), but we'll see. The Harpy only really hits that hard against other high-health Sentinels for the most part, and you can't impact the damage of it like you can an Assassin Golden Sun. Still an amazing character, I'll grant you that.

We're actually looking at the potential time for the next major update and considering posting some preliminary tuning notes ahead of that, but there's no planned changes for the Sentinel Harpy.

We are investigating. Thanks for checking with me.
    Ooh. I have never done anything worth being investigated before. Silver lining to my being banned would be that it will not be much trouble to get a shit ton of money back from the company after reversing a ton of iTunes charges.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Maybe it was the animation not keeping up with the calculation. I've seen that a number of times, where things seem out of order. Still should have gotten the 3 points added, and I don't have any explanation for a possible cause for that.

I don't recall doing revenge on you. I almost never revenge, as I'd rather clear a list to get the free SoW then worry about playing the revenge game. You do show up on my lists pretty often when I'm in the same rank. So, maybe just looked like it was revenge and was just me clearing a list. Despite the changes to level attacks/defenses, it still seems it's always the same names that show up.
    I dunno man ...It was a bit choppy in the arena last night. Had about 10 fights where the game just couldnt catch up or run smooth. Haven't been running through arena too much since last update but with the new month I've been trying to catch up on iron coins for the legendary. Noticing a bunch more random weirdness now.

Thinking what happened was more buglitch than anything else. No worries on the attacks bruh, was wondering where they went this week... Was at 20 defense now I'm up there around 60-70

Btw... Just how hard is that Sentinel Harpy hitting? Anyone lol
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Btw... Just how hard is that Sentinel Harpy hitting? Anyone lol
    Depends on the toon you face and the talis that both harpy and that toon have. Varies btw 4x00-9x00

OS
    Android
    Sparton, are there any plans to buff some of the weaker 5* toons to be true 5* caliber like some of the other recently buffed toons (VE, Nomad, COTD, etc.)? I know that many players would like Vampire Hunter Eddie and Aces High Eddie to receive a buff due to their relatively weak current states right now when compared to some of the other 5* Eddies. As it currently stands, someone may actually be a bit disappointed when they pull one of those two toons over something like a Rainmaker or Cyborg. The character discussion threads for these two eddies also have some interesting feedback regarding how they could potentially be buffed.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, are there any plans to buff some of the weaker 5* toons to be true 5* caliber like some of the other recently buffed toons (VE, Nomad, COTD, etc.)? I know that many players would like Vampire Hunter Eddie and Aces High Eddie to receive a buff due to their relatively weak current states right now when compared to some of the other 5* Eddies. As it currently stands, someone may actually be a bit disappointed when they pull one of those two toons over something like a Rainmaker or Cyborg. The character discussion threads for these two eddies also have some interesting feedback regarding how they could potentially be buffed.
    There's not usually any explicit plans, just stuff that we appraise and adjust when we have the space cycles.

Looking over the (still being compiled) preliminary tuning notes, Vampire Hunter Eddie will have a change for a skill to make it stronger, and Ace's High Eddie will have a fix for his Fury skill level scaling based on a bug report from a player, but we'll have a look at usage and win rates for various underused Eddies and see what we can do for subsequent updates.

OS
    iOS
    Don't forget to buff the sentinel pumpkins! I'm not even joking, I really want to build a pumpkin defensive team.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Agreed with you Tritium! We have some really nice 5* and 4* chars to that deserves buffs, I dont have a Vampire Hunter but hes one of the Eddies that I like most and will be awesome to see he shining in the arena!

OS
    iOS
    Love Aces high but cannot bring myself to skillshard him up for use in the arena. Maybe fury scale fix will help but it seems one of his shield moves needs to have the skillshards needed removed. Sacrificing 8 skillshards for a couple shields that get rare use is insane. And to be honest I can't even figure out how those skillshards are used to improve these shields?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Love Aces high but cannot bring myself to skillshard him up for use in the arena. Maybe fury scale fix will help but it seems one of his shield moves needs to have the skillshards needed removed. Sacrificing 8 skillshards for a couple shields that get rare use is insane. And to be honest I can't even figure out how those skillshards are used to improve these shields?
    I was thinking the same for a long time.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post

Unfortunately the weakest 5 star Eddie - but sharded him anyway. Was really excited to get him and love the Gunners so couldn't resist

He'll be a little better when they fix his fury - as I was sharding him I tested it in the same location each time and his damage never increased. Really cool the team was responsive.

Bumping up his attack would help get his basic attack to at least Desert Marauder level. If they could rework those stupid shields - maybe add some extra buffs - or maybe shield the team like the undead Gunner soldier - while fixing his fury - he'd be pretty dang useful.

As of now the 4 star Gunners - Tailgunner and Navigator - outperform him - and that makes no sense.

Hopefully he gets some "Visions Eddie" treatment and becomes a true 5 *. Considering he's rare he definitely deserves it.
    Last edited by Nicko; 05-05-2017 at 10:17 PM.
    Nicko-0517