Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I had a mountain of common souls so have sacrificed a load of them and got 12 Sacrificial souls out of them. Only opened 8 so far. Got an Assassin Wicker Golem which is a new toon for me but the rest was the usual 3* shit we all get. Doubt I will spend any Ironite on Soul packs (been burned too many times on events like this). This is probably another Eddie I won't get which I will be gutted about as I have wanted to see Shaman Eddie since the game was released
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    On my way back from work, I went to the shop to buy something to drink this afternoon, and what I get on the bottle cap? What an irony after that many souls spent and still didn't have him in the game ....

Name:  DSC_0314.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  217.1 KB
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Amagad! I come back to find out that sacrifice has come and the new eddie has been released yesterday (great timing btw), and i think i went too far by sacrificing every single char that i had (rip 2 nomad and cotd, you will be forgotten) but got damn, got 50 sacrificial souls, 1 legend and 3 skill shards

Opened them and BOOM

SHAMAN AND VAMP HUNTER!

Although i dont really want vamp hunter as much as i want other assassin eddies... *cough* rainmaker * cough*

Now im debating, should i sacrifince vamp for more shit?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Amagad! I come back to find out that sacrifice has come and the new eddie has been released yesterday (great timing btw), and i think i went too far by sacrificing every single char that i had (rip 2 nomad and cotd, you will be forgotten) but got damn, got 50 sacrificial souls, 1 legend and 3 skill shards

Opened them and BOOM

SHAMAN AND VAMP HUNTER!

Although i dont really want vamp hunter as much as i want other assassin eddies... *cough* rainmaker * cough*

Now im debating, should i sacrifince vamp for more shit?
    I really believe certain accounts have an affinity for certain toons. Scored a Rainmaker and a Shaman last night...and with the 25 Sacrificial souls I received from a Lvl 6 Sacrifice...scored a SECOND Rainmaker today

He was promptly barbecued at the fire pit...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I really believe certain accounts have an affinity for certain toons. Scored a Rainmaker and a Shaman last night...and with the 25 Sacrificial souls I received from a Lvl 6 Sacrifice...scored a SECOND Rainmaker today

He was promptly barbecued at the fire pit...

Maybe, so far in 5*s i got 3 nomads, a red CotD, shaman, vamp hunter, AG and im pretty sure thats it, ive realised how upset i was after the summoning cuz i didnt get viking or rainmaker or CG, which are my most wanted chars.

People want a nomad, i got 3, i feel so violated

Just got another shaman from completing the vortex and sacrificing vamp hunter, which i sacrificed into a corrupted harpy which turned into a bunch of 3*s which turned into gunner evo shards, amazing
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 04-21-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    From tier 6 sacrifice I got 25 sacrificial souls, and from the book of souls came out 3 new chars for me:
    - Shaman Eddie
    - Blue Corrupt Rescuer
    - Assassin Cultist

I cannot complain this time.

OS
    Android
    - Shaman eddie
    - Samurai eddie
    - Tailgunner eddie
    - Assassin pyro soldier
    - some dupes including an alliance general

I'm amazed with my luck this time.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    All together, I got 3 Shaman, Cyborg, Samurai, 4 AOF, 3 AOP, 3 AOF, Aces High, 2 Red Pyros, 1 Sentinel Harpy, 1 Sentinel Corrupt Droid... all together these Sacrificial Souls are amazing ;-) Too bad the update broke Artillery Dog and make me go from 2900 points in PVP to 1900 overnight...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    like yesterday, only dupes and crap toons from sacrificials ( 12) and rare souls
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Bought the 10 pack and had a couple others from sacrificing and got two Shaman eddies.