Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Used a 10-pack and received Pharaoh Eddie (!!!) and a dupe SSD among many 3* sacrificial lambs. I'm quite pleased with that pull. Will get another 10-pack as soon as I earn 250 more ironite.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    spent 13 souls on my main account: got me the aces high eddie. May become a good replacement for the navigator in pvp.
    on my secont account, i spent 10 souls and got nothing - not even a 4*.
    my friend spent ~20 souls and all he got was a 4* green golden son - *yay*, yet on his second account, he spent 10 souls and got the shaman eddie.

I'm now patiently waiting to get enough dupes and lamb-toons to fill my vortex meter. (i'm beyond 3/4).
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Just open'd 20 for a total of 21 and pulled 2 (!!!) Shaman Eddie. Had only Cybord Eddie as natural 5* eddie/ally so far ... So it feels great. I can also start working toward that ultimate sacrifice

OS
    Android
    got 10 pack, 6th try was the shaman eddie, also got a 4* dup undead rescuer warrior, rest 3*.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Scored 2 Shamans last night, both from Sacrifice rewards.

First one I sacrificed a dupe 5* and got 5 of the new souls as a reward, boom Shaman. Later on in the evening I was doing some dungeon grinding and got another 2 sacrificial souls from Tier 1 sacrifices doing 1* and 2* junk toons. Even though my sacrifices seem to crash about 25% of the time, it was a great addition, I've been having the most fun lately just grinding dungeons for regular souls and then sacrificing piles of them. Pleases my grinding nature.

And thanks for the Shaman, inciting my World of Warcraft nostalgia again. My buddy used to have a Tauren Shaman named Angrybeef haha.

OS
    Android
    15 today and only dupes no shaman
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Spent all my ironite (over 1400) for souls and get f**k all, this is just ridiculous, only *** trash. I shouldn't try with my luck. During Christmast didn't get Coalgiver, next event with nautical souls didn't bring me Navigator, have used plenty of souls on both ocasions. This is just wrong, new Eddies should be given to everyone within special events like Sparton300, not "buy special souls and MAYBE you'll get new toon".
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Spent all my ironite (over 1400) for souls and get f**k all, this is just ridiculous, only *** trash. I shouldn't try with my luck. During Christmast didn't get Coalgiver, next event with nautical souls didn't bring me Navigator, have used plenty of souls on both ocasions. This is just wrong, new Eddies should be given to everyone within special events like Sparton300, not "buy special souls and MAYBE you'll get new toon".
    +1 ... I didn't get a Navigator in opening quite a lot of Nautical souls and also bought a megapack of the new souls plus got some through sacrifice and didn't get the new Eddie as well. Just having a really shit day after this update. Plenty of bugs spoil the fun playing and on top you get f*ck all.

I'll wrap the day up now and go to the pub ... seems like the far better option

OS
    Android
    - green buzz
    - red buzz
    - RTTH eddie
    - corrupt owl cultist

As usual ,glad I had no ironite for a 10pack.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I'll wrap the day up now and go to the pub ... seems like the far better option
    Breaks are good. Was frustrated the other day from bugs and a lack of communication on any progress, took the day off not really touching the game. Went out, grilled up a big pile of various meats, had a fire, and did some pistol shooting target practice. No sense in playing a game if it doesn't make you happy. This should be entertainment after all.

Have one for me too at the pub!