Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugs 19.04.

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Bugs 19.04.

-first turn passives don't work most of the time if defense goes first. also happens in campaign. just realized: sometimes it doesn't work at all.
    -speed issues. i sometimes get "late" right after click
    -immunity sometimes don't work. i get marks on immune toons
    -bats on speed.
    -Book of souls is bugged. i keep loosing souls, get no rewards. no, it's not only the popup thats missing
    -Viking is still boken, too

again nobody tested the game before uploading?
    game is still unplayable with tons of wasted ressources on broken toons.
    Last edited by Kutte; 04-20-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    -first turn passives don't work most of the time if defense goes first. also happens in campaign. just realized: sometimes it doesn't work at all.
    -speed issues. i sometimes get "late" right after click
    -immunity sometimes don't work. i get marks on immune toons
    -bats on speed.
    -Book of souls is bugged. i keep loosing souls, get no rewards. no, it's not only the popup thats missing
    -Viking is still boken, too

again nobody tested the game before uploading?
    game is still unplayable with tons of wasted ressources on broken toons.
    I see same things too
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    - toons loose buffs without any reason. not a display error
    - toons can't be buffed without any reason. not a display error
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Just played against a team which had a assassin artillery dog. Although it showed the immunity icons on all, I managed to stun his sentinel bomber boy. Next round, his poor dog casted endure upon itself but, I managed to kill him instantly with my gunner golden son. .. I have no idea how it was possible?! But it's​ a annoying bug.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Just played against a team which had a assassin artillery dog. Although it showed the immunity icons on all, I managed to stun his sentinel bomber boy. Next round, his poor dog casted endure upon itself but, I managed to kill him instantly with my gunner golden son. .. I have no idea how it was possible?! But it's​ a annoying bug.
    Same.. i use assassin artillery dog in pvp .. after the update ENTRENCH is bugged. Sometimes when the dog cast it, i see endure/attack-up icon on my toon for just a second and then istantly disappear like it was disabled by something but enemy toons doesn t have this kind of power so don t know why. Really bad bug.
    Hope devs can take a look into this
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 04-22-2017 at 07:57 AM.
    Tridimension-1303

Banned
    - Shell Talisman on Red Troll isn't working, shield appears shortly and then it's gone
    - Hellhounds Passive isn't working correct, most of the time no immunity (no toon there that can take it away)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Same.. i use assassin artillery dog in pvp .. after the update ENTRENCH is bugged. Sometimes when the dog cast it, i see endure/attack-up icon on my toon for just a second and then istantly disappear like it was disabled by something but enemy toons doesn t have this kind of power so don t know why. Really bad bug.
    Hope devs can take a look into this
    Hmmm, immunity seems to be working right now, but I've played only a few battles. Entrench also seems not to work at a certain level, as I was expecting more from the feature since it was improved.

Sadly, the emulators I have installed are still not working at this point...

L.E.: Unhappy to report that the dog's immunity is working at a 50% of time, or maybe less. Just played 4 matches, won 3 of them, but only in 2 of them my dog had immunity active; then I've lost a match where I was frozen / stunned in the first round and in the second one. I was just looking and cannot do anything. And I just hate when this happens because of the bugs..

Also, our old friend Macl0 is back.. as I've just experienced it's awful presence again.
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 04-24-2017 at 12:53 PM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutte View Post
    If that's what you're talking about, when you get the SACRO8 error with sacrifice, if you wait for the sacrifice "jingle" music to end, you can still see the popup with the reward you got. I still not been able to verify if the reward is actually added to your account.

Hope this helps

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    nope, if it bugs out, you'll see the souls in eddies mouth and thats it. no error, no nothing. you can go back and try again - it will stay the same and you loose 1 soul every single time you try regardles of how many souls you tried to put in.
    but it seems that you get some or maybe all (i don't know and i don't care anymore) after a reset

i also had some sacro errors, this is a different one
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    eternal loading screen at all pvp battles must close the game and lose the battle= impossible to play pvp
    Before it was 1/15 battle now all
    extremely bugged update
    Galaxy S6
    Last edited by blade685; 04-21-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.