Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android

The Evil that Snowmen Would Like to Do

I just noticed today that the Snowball skill on the mighty Possessed Snowman is not working properly: it does trigger Smite (rarely), but when it does, the enemy does not take any additional damage as a result. I was playing the hilarious bastid today quite a lot, in the Warrior Lord of Light Dungeon, so I can confirm that it is an actual bug, since it happened on many separate occasions. The Freeze effect on Snowball is working fine, but I delight in Smite! Please look into this, for love of Snowman!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    I was having some fun with him as your trooper haha. Funny little character, that one!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I was having some fun with him as your trooper haha. Funny little character, that one!
    I think he's hilarious! Always wanted to see what he'd be like maxed out with shards, and pretty much realized that the only way I ever would was if I did it myself, so I bit the bullet. lol His magic is too low to make him a serious hitter, but he can do some damage if he's in the right company. I may put him up again next Warrior LoL Day for my troopers to mess around with, though I did have one trooper drop me last time I put him up... lol

Just need that Snowball fixed! Smite is not right! I've spoken... it's broken!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools