Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bugs 19.04.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Same.. i use assassin artillery dog in pvp .. after the update ENTRENCH is bugged. Sometimes when the dog cast it, i see endure/attack-up icon on my toon for just a second and then istantly disappear like it was disabled by something but enemy toons doesn t have this kind of power so don t know why. Really bad bug.
    Hope devs can take a look into this
    Hmmm, immunity seems to be working right now, but I've played only a few battles. Entrench also seems not to work at a certain level, as I was expecting more from the feature since it was improved.

Sadly, the emulators I have installed are still not working at this point...

L.E.: Unhappy to report that the dog's immunity is working at a 50% of time, or maybe less. Just played 4 matches, won 3 of them, but only in 2 of them my dog had immunity active; then I've lost a match where I was frozen / stunned in the first round and in the second one. I was just looking and cannot do anything. And I just hate when this happens because of the bugs..

Also, our old friend Macl0 is back.. as I've just experienced it's awful presence again.
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 04-24-2017 at 12:53 PM.
    I wish for a talisman type converter