OS
    iOS

got every level on 3 stars on my alt account that hasnt beaten the beast yet...

Just switched from my main to my alt, to my surprise i have every single mission unlocked and beaten on madness, even the secret locations are unlocked! Im pretty sure i cant have possible beaten the beast yet cuz i still have a 4* team with 4* taismans.

The achievements for GR, the leendary soul and boss battle victories are all locked too, pretty weird, too bad, wouldve liked to get a GR when i can barely beat hard of darkness on hard!

I can even play the levels so its not a server or visual error. I guess shit cuz now i cant get GR...

Here is some evidenceName:  IMG_4631.JPG
Views: 171
Size:  205.0 KBName:  IMG_4632.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  197.7 KBName:  IMG_4633.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  180.1 KBName:  IMG_4634.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  213.5 KBName:  IMG_4635.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  236.4 KB
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Try clearing the cache and see if that fixes it. Mine does the same thing if I play both accounts on the same device. Was nice when I managed to get a 3* talisman for my at the time 2* Eddie by beating a level on madness (with a lot of effort). Does make it kind of confusing trying to keep up with what level you should be playing though. Playing on a clean slate though seems to put everything back to normal. Good, since mummy, soldier and RTTH eddies are now gimmes along with Wickerman and for me this account will get all of them without having to try to win them at the book of souls.