OS
    Android

Doom + Cleanse = Kaboom!

Hi guys, something curious happened today, I cleansed the doom status (GRE inflicted) from my Visions Eddie with his Equilibrium skill, and in result he basically committed suicide with almost full health...Devs Is that intended? We may have a perfect one-shot trap for cleanse...Nasty

Cheers

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    This is working since a long time this way. If someone automatically cleanse it will be destroyed directly. So if you can choose when to cleanse, just don't do it for the 3 rounds and kill as many as possible until you'll die
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    iOS

Oooooohh

Assassin Undead Resuer can "doom" with his special. Potential counter to VE?

Imagine that first round going second, AUR dooms 2 toons. Next round VE on opposition cleanses, those 2 toons are toast. Deadly is right.

OS
    Android
    this is a bug (i belive) which is around for quite a while.
    since doom shouldn't be removable as some other effects like seal you also shouldn't be able to cleanse it. maybe you can post it in the bug subforum or in the update threads, since devs are monotoring them.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    this is a bug (i belive) which is around for quite a while.
    since doom shouldn't be removable as some other effects like seal you also shouldn't be able to cleanse it. maybe you can post it in the bug subforum or in the update threads, since devs are monotoring them.
    Should be an ez fix as they stopped the prisoner from doing it
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    As far as I know, as per skill definition, Doom deals lethal damage once the timer expires. It might happen that cleanse, as per current coding is, makes all negative effects' countdown do zero, and not actually removing it. By gameplay you'd never know the difference (except this special case) as it is all happening in the background. If this is truly the case, then doom cleansing suicide makes sense.
    Last edited by Enti; 04-24-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    what Enti said
    Yes, I think exactly the same on what it may happen "under the hood", and I think is not intended to work like this. It seems to me some kind of coding issue, or just how the skill was written in the first time . So maybe one between Doom and Cleanse has to be re-thinked.

If instead it was meant to work like that, It also worth the effort to rewrite it because, how CanyptianFit pointed out, it can be some kind of exploitable.

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189