Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Yeah, these talismans can be a pain if they proc often. Even when going first, these talismans can create a ton of trouble for you. Next week, the pain will become even worse when people run two sets of these things.

The Attacker going first I can understand the challenge in them. 35% seems high and probably will change like Freezing Talismans did, but they'll bring another challenge to the game. All for that. It's if the defence teams goes first and the revenge happens multiple times, like what happened to me, that worries me. How can I be revenged when I didn't even get to attack them to cause the revenge? If it's intended to work like that as well then that's too powerful.

OS
    iOS
    After a couple LoL tries today, understand why they added "remove beneficial effects" on the last update to warrior newborn. If you had a reflect shield it will go away. If they didn't add that, imagine how the retaliates could go on even longer.

But here lies the issue when you can add the strike skill to anyone and if they don't remove the reflect shield it can go on and on like it seems it does. Maybe they need to add that remove benny effects capability into the talisman as well.

That would reduce the never ending cycles.

those talismans are like cheating ... this game is starting to suck ...

OS
    Android
    I think a big part of the problem with them from my observation is they've boosted proc rates for defense. With an already high proc rate, it makes it ridiculously high. Seems like they've lowered proc rates for offense as well. Appears to be for just the first round or two, but enough to give the defense a decided advantage.

OS
    Android
    How long will they be available?

OS
    iOS
    These counter strike talismans are just waaaaay too out of whack. At best they should be 1 counter per turn. Not counter every attack every turn for 3 turns. I've got 2 sets already and I've climbed to #50 already in PvP because of them. And I'm a terrible part time player who doesn't belong in the top 100. Seriously. I still use every trooper everyday. But I'm by no means a hard core player. I expect to finish every week barely scraping the top 300

OS
    Android
    The fun thing about the counter attack talismans is that they add a status effect rather than working as a passive, which means the effect can be stolen (or just removed). With these talismans in the game, having MCR became even more essential for success in PvP.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    The fun thing about the counter attack talismans is that they add a status effect rather than working as a passive, which means the effect can be stolen (or just removed). With these talismans in the game, having MCR became even more essential for success in PvP.
    Exactly. They've opened up all sorts of fun ways to play now. There's still some risk in stealing them because you'll often get counter attacked in doing so, but then it rocks afterwards when you've removed it from the enemy and gained it on your own toon.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Not good when my SGS puts up a heal shield and I get counterattacked. Not to mention the reasons I brought up in my thread making a case against them. Maybe we need a thread on ways to improve the AI. Improved AI would bring up defensive holds and not have to count on the next poorly implemented talisman or character.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Not good when my SGS puts up a heal shield and I get counterattacked. Not to mention the reasons I brought up in my thread making a case against them. Maybe we need a thread on ways to improve the AI. Improved AI would bring up defensive holds and not have to count on the next poorly implemented talisman or character.
    Mentioned improved A.I. several times & so have many others. Would make the game soooo much better! Nothing like playing with dumb toons!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-08-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers