Taking a step back from all the PvP fun recently, what about the ultimate PvE challenge?

I really didn't think it was possible, seeing how it takes a decent amount of skill to win on manual. I didn't see any forum posts about it either.

Well, today it happened! I kept noticing how one particular farming team of mine had no trouble dispatching even bosses. On a whim, I ran it against the Beast, just to see how far it would go. To my surprise, it got to within 30% health of killing the assassin form, with the Doom clock expiring on my Eddie.

Surely this is a fluke I thought. Ran it again, and this time it got to within 5%. Thought to myself, okay this is worth a serious try. A couple of talisman tweaks later, boom! got him. On the first try and third overall.

Not sure how reliable this is, and I wanna bask in it a bit before trying to figure out if I just got lucky once. Wouldn't go as far as to autofarm the Beast in any event.

What do y'all think? Have people been doing this and I just haven't seen it? Team ideas? Not showing mine just yet since I'm interested in fresh perspectives.