Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I shared my 3. Nav Ed, nomad and AD.

OS
    Android
    Heya! Today I was feeling nostalgic about the game and forum, and realized I'd never come back to this thread to post my team. I'd not done it originally to get some fresh ideas.

The team was: Pharaoh, Desert Marauder, Magus Golden Son. Don't remember the exact talismans (and I don't play the game anymore) but generally you don't want the short-term talismans like shield, you want the perennial ones like health, since the main problem is always the Assassin form long into the last wave.

Decidedly old school toons that pre-date the eternals, VHE revolution and Valkyries. Curious what people would be using these days and if this is still a challenge.

OS
    iOS
    I was thinking of this thread today as a new PVE challenge. I have not tried this in a while. Anyone out there got an auto farm team on Madness? Maybe a team that can auto BNW level 10 could work here (though with one less toon of course). Quite a challenge or are there some folks out there that can do it on auto?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Auto worked with several teams for me ;-) Iron Eddie, Green Lilith and Gunner Lilith is one
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Nice one - I had tried the two Liliths btu not Iron Eddie - not bothered to max him yet though but I should as he does seem to be a decent Ed. Any special talisman load outs needed?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Did it a few times, I think with SoL or Navigator, GCotD and Blue Buzz (sometimes exchanged for Sentinel Desert Raider), but it was never really reliable to have it run all day (I won maybe 8 out of 10), and the rewards vs. time was less than AMOLAD for me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Nice one - I had tried the two Liliths btu not Iron Eddie - not bothered to max him yet though but I should as he does seem to be a decent Ed. Any special talisman load outs needed?
    fate and Guard for mine ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    So what teams are going to run for all red and all yellow? Or is it spend ironite to get past the explode your team mode when beast hit with all those grey dots near the end? Not succeeding yet..

OS
    iOS
    Navigator (Fate-Chance), GCOTD (Fate-Chance) and GPD (Angel-Energy) - all maxed. Make sure you have immunity up when the Beast becomes Assassin. Immunity prevents all the grey debuffs.

Just got the 25 Gunner runs complete. Will test a Warrior team in a bit.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Samurai hellhound and wnbol work well on autoplay. It's the team I originally used to autoplay when this little forum challenge came out and it averaged about 80%success. Losses are usually caused by the nbol using his #%@$# power move. Stupid idiot lol.