Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I found the same as Natasar, immunity seems to be the key.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Im too shit to do dis kinda shit. I already need a revive to beat him with rainmaker, alliance general and nomad.

Though if mirage hits lucky, i do it ez cus vanish op
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Im too shit to do dis kinda shit. I already need a revive to beat him with rainmaker, alliance general and nomad.

Though if mirage hits lucky, i do it ez cus vanish op
    S'up, Nekro? Good to see ya. Did Visions of Beasties dancin' in your head break you out of retirement?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    S'up, Nekro? Good to see ya. Did Visions of Beasties dancin' in your head break you out of retirement?
    U could say that. I guess u could say i open the forums every like 6 months to check on yall. Lets be honest, without me you would all be lost.

Sad to see the game still is pretty p2w, not even night city.

Remember when they said "night city will be out in august" and that was back in 2016 lol
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Can't do Autoplay as at least 1 toon doesn't survive ... But for manual playing don't forget the red Pyro ... He can cast immunity for the team and is a great help on the boss level
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Can't do Autoplay as at least 1 toon doesn't survive ... But for manual playing don't forget the red Pyro ... He can cast immunity for the team and is a great help on the boss level
    i used him to finish event with red team, no problem in manual with samurai and red dog
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i used him to finish event with red team, no problem in manual with samurai and red dog
    That's exactly what I am using (well as dog I use Hellhound) ... No problem at all ... Not the quickest team but ultra safe ...

Btw. My trooper store is still locked. That bug is in the game since 1643 and instead of ripping off the player base on a regular level the devs really could fix a simple counter. I know it's not critical but highly embarrassing if you ask me.
    Last edited by hold; 04-23-2018 at 09:56 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    If you are like me and don't have a Samurai Eddie, here's what I'm using on manual for a warrior team:

Ragna (red Valk): Hunter, Piercing, Advantage

Red Lilith, Echo Advantage

Trooper Eddie (barf): Angel, Two reds, and a green. Play healer and time his fury move to right before the Beast switches to purple. Got silenced a few times before putting the angel set on him.

My god Trooper eddie sucks. Hard to time his hits, and he is super weak. At least he has a decent heal for warriors.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    iOS
    Or you could do shaman with the new heal talisman, thats what I did and it worked well. (10k heal)

OS
    Android
    Also basic Eddie comes in handy with his Hunt skill. Ragna can one-shot the purple form after that with the talismans I listed above lol.
    Reeb99-9320