Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Exclamation Project The prisoner

Hi guys, this is a little project I've been doing for a couple of months. I'm Carlos Ubajoa a huge fan of Iron maiden and I've loved turn based RPG's since I was a kid (being Final fantasy VI my favorite). So when I found this game my head explode and began to play it at last year's july. In december I got myself into the arena beta test due to I love PVP in all kinds of games and I'm a little bit competitive, but my surprise was that almost the only way to be on top was to have a prisoner also called "The gimp" (which I really don't know why, I must have missed something xD). Back then he was extremly OP especially when you lose the coin toss. I set up a couple of teams to face him and I was kind of succesful, that got me into the top 25 all weeks, but never in top 10 or higher where the mighty prisoner used to reign. So instead of whining for not own one I told myself I have to get one. But how? the only way to farm him was gunner/assassin rare souls and I started to gather one after one. One for the top 25 prize, almost 2 every 3 days (My troopers are really reliable, thank you for that) and one or another from secret locations, there's no other way to get them. We have received a couple of updates which took his amazing powers and the truth is that right now I don't see a spot for him in any of my set ups, but what the hell I've been waiting so long that I really want him.

I've gathered 96 G/A rare souls until today and due to the sacrificial event ending tomorrow I decided to open them all and the result is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LUiLmYFqHA

Edit: After a couple of months keeping farming G/A rare souls I've gathered 74 and the anniversary event came out with 2x chances of getting 4* and 5*, so I decided to open them all and new result is:

I'm so happy!!!! finally he is in my team
    Last edited by Ubajoa; 07-03-2017 at 07:39 AM.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Well, good news is you got DD?

😬

sucks. You'd think with that many....

OS
    Android
    Yikes, bad luck on the part of the Prisoner, but you did pull many other great toons. Not to mention, some decent fuel for the sacrificial altar (3 tailgunners!).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

No prisoner sucks, but a great haul otherwise. Lots of 4* toons. I'll take a Tailgunner off your hands

OS
    Android
    great essence you pulled there, despite there are no 5*. i would be happy with that...i found g/a souls are not worth the investment...had much shittier RNG with them most of the time...

btw, i bet you know the movie pulp fiction:

Name:  index.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  8.3 KB

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  8.9 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Hey Carlos, no Prisoner, but 13 4+ toons is over the average... Be happy!!
    The F'n Prisoner will come sooner than later
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Well I got a couple of nice and new toons: Death dog, Gunner golden son, Ass troll and Ass Newborn of light, so
    Name:  something.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  13.5 KB
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Wow I did 45 and got no Shaman (the one i really wanted), A bunch of 3 star eddie duplicates and a few unimpressive 4 star. I did manage to get a prisoner. The Prisoner was my only 5 star I got so your RNG was definitely better overall.

OS
    Android
    Wow .. 96 G/A are a lots of farming ! Gunner golden son could be very usefull.. and as stated before lot s of essence there
    Tridimension-1303

Hey carlos! As said before some good toons
    Here! What a project i gave uo my hope on a prisoner, but i won't complain, i have 2 cyborg eddies, vampire hunter, rainmaker, and tailgunner and navigator eddie from those souls. I just want to get the assassin child of the damned, for my family of children. Then I'll stop opening them.
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148