OS
    iOS

So... night city? When?

Back in the day it was said that it would be released something like 4 months after release, has been 4 months and we got LOL dungs, no night city, been told we gonna get it soon, still no night city to this day? For someone that doesnt really play arena, its kind of a big deal to get night city. New chars, (F'n) Killers Eddie! And more importantly, a new chapter in the story, i really wanna see hiw thhe alchemist will fit in all this... but tea, where the hell is night city?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Back in the day it was said that it would be released something like 4 months after release, has been 4 months and we got LOL dungs, no night city, been told we gonna get it soon, still no night city to this day? For someone that doesnt really play arena, its kind of a big deal to get night city. New chars, (F'n) Killers Eddie! And more importantly, a new chapter in the story, i really wanna see hiw thhe alchemist will fit in all this... but tea, where the hell is night city?
    Waiting in line, but BNW is the next thing to come. And I have no idea what the difference b/w Killers Eddie and RttH Eddie will be.
    Btw welcome back Nekro. Sorry but after about 12 days of your inactivity I dropped you (phone issue you had if I remember correctly).
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Waiting in line, but BNW is the next thing to come. And I have no idea what the difference b/w Killers Eddie and RttH Eddie will be.
    Btw welcome back Nekro. Sorry but after about 12 days of your inactivity I dropped you (phone issue you had if I remember correctly).
    Well thats a bummer, didnt BNW open for like a weekend one time? Never seen it though. And i agree, RttH and Killers look pretty much the same, unless they give Killers something like a bit longer hair, different weapon and maybe some crazy demented look like rainmaker.

Thx, good to be back (for quite a bit of time hopefully this time), also its ok, im too unreliable as a trooper anyways , the chance of me using all 50 troopers each day is like 36.7%, the problem wouldve either been that i wasnt able to login (and that sure did last quite a bit), or when i broke my phone's screen, or now, cant login for some reason...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    been waiting too dang long for night city. It's getting ridiculous. How hard can it be??
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572