OS
    Android

Dropchance estimation of Rare, Rare GA, Legendary Souls

Hey everyone,
    Remember that Dropchance Estimation of Premium Characters thread from way back in October?
    I decided it might be nice to do that again, but also test that for Legendary Souls and Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls. And add all the Rare Souls I spent since October to the data Slauki's compiled.
    The Legendary Soul data is compiled from the Legendary Soul thread, and the Rare GA data is compiled from the Day 24 Rare GA thread with my tracked GA drops (41 of em) added in.

Credit to Slauki for the inspiration and allowing me to use his old data

Here's what I found for Rare Souls
    Name:  My RS+Slauki.png
Views: 578
Size:  31.7 KB
    The old 10% rule seems to mostly hold up. As expected.

Here are the results for Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls
    Name:  Rare GA total.png
Views: 531
Size:  29.5 KB
    Again the 10% rule, but a bit more positively skewed. Interesting, because until recently I had never gotten a premium character from these.

Here are the results for Legendary Souls
    Name:  Legendary Total.png
Views: 390
Size:  26.2 KB
    Ouch. 13% of getting a 5* is not something I ever expected. With a name like 'Legendary Soul' I would have expected anywhere between 20-33% maybe, but wow.
    I also thought it interesting to track the amount of times GA characters drop from the Legendary Souls, because I would call them better pulls than WSM characters. The reason being that people generally acquire way more Rare Souls than Rare GA Souls. Though if every class has a 20% dropchance, 27% is still quite low for them.

I hope you all find this interesting! And sorry for only getting this ready after the Sacrifice event (aka when everyone's blown through all their souls by now)
    Last edited by Kardas; 05-07-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Interesting stuff Kardas, thanks for putting this data together. For the price/rarity you would expect a bit better chance at a 5* character, but I suppose if it was easy to get 5* characters we would have them all by now and the thrill of opening souls would be gone...

OS
    iOS
    Really interesting stuff. It would almost make sense to make Legendary souls more rare - but improve the chances of getting a 5*.

13% kind of stinks...

Great stuff as always. Thanks for posting!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Nice post Kardas, I concur with the 10% estimate, it has been my experience as well that out of 10 rare souls one will be red eyes in average thanks.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432