OS
    iOS

Not sure If bug, or?

So, sometimes the Prisoner transfers negative effects on his basic hit, but, he is also transferring positive effects. I was just in an arena battle, and he transferred his invisibility to the opposing toon. Is this a bug, or I just missed that he does this?

OS
    Android
    maybe the opponent had the ability to steal the positive effects, can it be possible? was the opponent having a magus rescuer or a warrior one or a warrior undead ally soldier? maybe I forgot some character but those ones have the power to steal positive effects. So it doesn't look like a bug to me...

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    maybe the opponent had the ability to steal the positive effects, can it be possible? was the opponent having a magus rescuer or a warrior one or a warrior undead ally soldier? maybe I forgot some character but those ones have the power to steal positive effects. So it doesn't look like a bug to me...
    Was a sentinel Bomber Boy. Maybe there is a talisman that does it, tho, wasn't a steal in the real sense. The effect transferred, but he also kept it. I've noticed that happen with negatives, but never with his invisibility:
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    with a sentinel bomber boy sounds pretty strange.....and I don0t think there are talismans like that or the arena would be full with them lol

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    with a sentinel bomber boy sounds pretty strange.....and I don0t think there are talismans like that or the arena would be full with them lol
    Lol, true.
    Eskiggalu-8063