Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Sparton, I bumped into the log out - log in issue again.
    If I log out of account (facebook) and log in with another one (e-mail), then back to original (facebook), I get the spinning wheel of death and I need to delete/reinstall the game.

Is there a way I could connect the same e-mail (on original account) used for facebook, so that I might try switching accounts only based on e-mail logins? It should already be registered on NF website I think.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That's definitely not an intended side effect of the update. Unless there is something else that is also hogging your memory (or an OS update is demanding more resources), we don't expect backgrounding the app to be so fickle with killing the process. I've let our QA team know, and they'll investigate further.
    Hmm the only app I maintain up-to-date and I run is this game. :]
    Thanks for sharing info to QA, I will try some stuff on my side (device reboot, cleaning of app cache)

It's surprisingly time consuming just to compile the patch notes; keeping track of another bug database would be even worse, sadly. While far from ideal, reporting bugs here/in the Bug Reports subforum/via in-game Support, then keeping an eye on the update patch notes as they arrive is probably the best we can do for the time being.
    You could retrieve information during week-end, off day, etc...
    As you already post here when you are ill :')
    Joking aside, I fully understand, more information to compile is sometime a mess.

Thanks for your reply!
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Not sure if someone posted this already: That little break, that shows, that all enemies die next round, in PVE is back.
    Not sure what you mean by that. Can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Sparton, I bumped into the log out - log in issue again.
    If I log out of account (facebook) and log in with another one (e-mail), then back to original (facebook), I get the spinning wheel of death and I need to delete/reinstall the game.

Is there a way I could connect the same e-mail (on original account) used for facebook, so that I might try switching accounts only based on e-mail logins? It should already be registered on NF website I think.
    There is definitely some issues relating to logging out and logging in with accounts with different levels of progression (regardless of if they're Facebook or e-mail, as far as I know). I don't have a timeline for fixes, but it's on our radar for improving.

OS
    Android
    Hell yeah!!!! Sparton 500 back to make us happy!

OS
    Android
    I believe he is referring to the pause in animations that occur when dealing the killing blow in pve.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I believe he is referring to the pause in animations that occur when dealing the killing blow in pve.
    Oh no, the "chest lag"? Is it back? I've not experienced it yet, but I have had a few longer loading times after the battle ends and loads to the main screen.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Oh no, the "chest lag"? Is it back? I've not experienced it yet, but I have had a few longer loading times after the battle ends and loads to the main screen.
    Yeah. I have experienced it, but it is way less noticable this time
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Yep definetly back after the update, that's how I know I won, game freezes for a few seconds on killing blow animations.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There is definitely some issues relating to logging out and logging in with accounts with different levels of progression (regardless of if they're Facebook or e-mail, as far as I know). I don't have a timeline for fixes, but it's on our radar for improving.
    Thank you for the explanation Sparton, much appreciated
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    My Galaxy S6 recently upgraded the SW to Android 7.0 and after that the LOTB force quit alot. It dosent matter where in the game I am, whether playing PVP, PVE or just browsing menus, the game can suddenly freeze and force quit. Several PVP matches lost, badges lost (sorry troopers)... I can't see any other activity on my mobile when the game quits.
    I have tried everything, even factory reset my mobile and only installed LOTB with no luck. I see others in here have reported same or similar issues.
    Also, with the game force quitting or having server problems when playing PVP should be reason enough to make holds non revegeable. It is not fair to loose point due to bugs and then the hold is beeing revenged and you might loose even more points.
    BadTaste