Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I just completed the eighth and final Skull Quest for the day. In total, I ended up with 1 Skill Shard, 1 Rare Soul, some Regular Souls, 10 Soul Fragments, 100K Gold, plus talismans, runes, and shards. The extra SoT cost is high, but I'll hold off on judgment until I get a better sense of "average" rewards. I'm happy with today's, obviously.

druid138-6195
    the only good reward is the skill shard because with regular and rare souls i have only dupes now, we don't need all old talismans and runes and shard are in all simple 4 or 5 sand of time worlds
    I don't understand that dev team, never see that or the game is impossible to debug for them
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I have to say that I received a skill shard in one of the Quests as well, along with 100k in gold. I did get some 3* Evo Shards and Runes, but other than that the drops were quite meager and not worth the amount of SoT. Let's see how today goes when the quests reset.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    As someone that was in the Beta and has PVPd a ton, I have to say don't get too upset about the eternal soul for purchase. Maybe it's just the character I got, Beelzebub, but he's not good. Kinda like a shaman Eddie with a nomad fury but with vision Eddie damage levels. There's plenty of 4 star characters that are far superior.

I've used Wrath and Eternal Eddie as well, both feel better but again are not super overpowered characters that will break the game. And clairvoyant seems to be a magus version of the GCR but I don't have a trooper with her.

Again, cool idea, mostly cosmetic reward for suffering through the bugs and grind.

Honestly, I'd rather have the 20k coins back to have more flexibility to buy any and all other items in the store each week.
    As one who's played your Beelzebub - I was kind of underwhelmed.

I got Eternity Eddie - he's a beast, but then so is Rainmaker who I have so not sure I'll be sharding him. Still - for those without a crazy damage Assassin Eddie I think he's a winner. As with any Eddie you have to work with him a while to figure out the nuances. Awesome fury!

I take that back. I'll probably shard him

I thought Wrath was great as far as his power move. I did notice ShaolinLondo had him paired with a nomad - which looked really scary - but I beat the combo twice as his basic wasn't that great. I noticed Shaolin later benched him.

I agree with the clairvoyant comment - like a magus GCR. That 80% chance to remove an effect - combined with shields and revive - makes her a great character. She's the one I hope to get next.

I think the tuning on Viking and Aces High were great. Aces High was a bit of a dud and is now quite usable - have him in my defense - and have been using him in my offense - for fun since I dont think I'll be in competition mode this week - and he's doing pretty well. If they revise those shield skills he'll be worthy of the 5* designation - but is already dramatically improved.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    As someone that was in the Beta and has PVPd a ton, I have to say don't get too upset about the eternal soul for purchase. Maybe it's just the character I got, Beelzebub, but he's not good. Kinda like a shaman Eddie with a nomad fury but with vision Eddie damage levels. There's plenty of 4 star characters that are far superior.

I've used Wrath and Eternal Eddie as well, both feel better but again are not super overpowered characters that will break the game. And clairvoyant seems to be a magus version of the GCR but I don't have a trooper with her.

Again, cool idea, mostly cosmetic reward for suffering through the bugs and grind.

Honestly, I'd rather have the 20k coins back to have more flexibility to buy any and all other items in the store each week.
    I got Beelzebub too, did not even bother bringing him to lv 100 yet.

That Wrath guy might be good. 75% to remove ALL beneficial effects on all toons? And they said Visions Take was too much... lol Can't understand this one.

Eternal Eddie looks more like Carnaval Eddie, bunch of things that makes no sense together put on a costume lol

The worst for me is that very few players got these new toons right away, I'm glad I was able to use saved irons coins, but there should be some incentive like a new sparton 300 for everyone else to put an effort and get one of these souls too.

I won't even get in to all bugs mentioned... Devs, help us out here! Fast!!!

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 05-17-2017 at 05:58 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    I got Beelzebub too, did not even bother bringing him to lv 100 yet.

That Wrath guy might be good. 75% to remove ALL beneficial effects on all toons? And they said Visions Take was too much... lol Can't understand this one.

Eternal Eddie looks more like Carnaval Eddie, bunch of things that makes no sense together put on a costume lol

The worst for me is that very few players got these new toons right away, I'm glad I'm was able to use saved irons coins, but there should be some incentive like a new sparton 300 for everyone else to put an effort and get one of these souls too.

I won't even get in to all bugs mentioned... Devs, help us out here! Fast!!!

Cheers
    gmac
    Missed that on beneficial effects for Wrath. Hilarious!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Where to start???

20,000?????!!!!!
    4 days???!!! WTF

Eternal loading time for a LIMITED TIME EVENT???

I have worse luck than before now, 3 ox cultists in a row. Haven't had that luck in weeks.

encountered an error 10 times today in just an hour.

TWENTY THOUSAND????

might as well just slap me in the face and say "you'll never get these bitch"
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    While I'd like a new shiny toy, I'm glad the eternities aren't crazy OP. If they were, all that would happen is we'd invest tons of skill shards into them only to have them nerfed into the ground in 3 weeks. Further adding to the wasted skill shard pile due to us players being PvP meta beta testers.

OS
    Android
    Do you guys not run tests before you release updates? The F is wrong with you people?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Sparton, can you please look into Magus CR's basic move? I just had a 10 minutes fight against one, she stole each and every single effect I had. All of my CD's shields plus else. I am no man of luck, but 100% stealing is just too unlucky, even for me. Thanks in advance \m/

Edit: happened again against other player. 100% triggering.
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 05-17-2017 at 06:42 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I think the tuning on Viking and Aces High were great. Aces High was a bit of a dud and is now quite usable - have him in my defense - and have been using him in my offense - for fun since I dont think I'll be in competition mode this week - and he's doing pretty well. If they revise those shield skills he'll be worthy of the 5* designation - but is already dramatically improved.
    Have you tried the MR Charge on the Viking. I think it is only sometimes working. I need to spend more attention but when I charge it and use Pillage I can't see a difference. Pillage says it scales of MR ... or am I missing something.

Edit: definitely bugged. Does the same amount of damage charged or not.

Also the Loot is still bugged I think - at least when I try to steal from a GCR.
    Last edited by hold; 05-17-2017 at 07:07 PM.