Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    PVP bugged big time.

Prisoner doesnt seem to affect any passives, even if the enemy toons show the passive block status indicator.

Just faced another Prisoner team. Dont recall which toon I attacked with, but had 8 passive block effect indicators pop up over each toon on both sides. Was quick enough to grab a screen shot, and the game locked up.

Just restarted and went after the same team. When his Prisoner attacked mine, same thing: everyone gets 8 passive block indicators, his team also got a bunch of one round defense and MR buff indicators, and the game lagged out.

Both times resulted in a loss for me too.

Oh boy... Another update, another round of bugs...
    Holy sh*t, The Prisoner is complete useless now, enemies gain passives every turn. They are cleaned BTW

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the update NF! Pretty on time too, considering Mid-May!

Also whyyyyyyy do you have to do this! I had all Magus characters! Until now! Gaaaaaaah

On a more serious note, I do appreciate the fact that all the Skull Quests are on the same menu. Was a bit of a slog moving between long-completed worlds to get them Secret Locations.
    The graphical improvements are also nice, as is showing all the Waves of campaign enemies that you'll face on a level. Gonna update my Soul Drop and Talisman reference threads in a little bit.

On the downside, moving between the overworld seems to be a lot more sluggish than before. Or maybe I should clear my cache.
    The SoT cost for the Skull Quests also feels a little... excessive. Also removes a convenient opportunity to bring non-Eddie troopers along that are a lot weaker than your own.

I have a few questions as well:
    - The Skull Quest rewards indicate that Skill Shards are a possible drop. Is that true? If so, on which Skull Quests do they drop?
    - In my experience, some Talismans were a lot more common in the former secret locations than others (namely Freeze vs. Death, for instance). Does this still hold up for the Skull Quests?
    - According to the News thing, Wrath is a 5* Assassin, while his Campaign version is still a Warrior. Does this mean Campaign Wrath is going to get a class change?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Great, stealth nerf to the Prisoner so that his passive doesn't sodding work. Haha.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    To me the 20000 iron coin price is insane I would have said 10k would have been more fair
    4 days to get 20k is even more insane. Also, bumping up SoT for Secret Locations because of a name change, easier access and more specific rewards is terrible. This game... ever changing, never stable, always WTF!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    PVP bugged big time.

Prisoner doesnt seem to affect any passives, even if the enemy toons show the passive block status indicator.

Just faced another Prisoner team. Dont recall which toon I attacked with, but had 8 passive block effect indicators pop up over each toon on both sides. Was quick enough to grab a screen shot, and the game locked up.

Just restarted and went after the same team. When his Prisoner attacked mine, same thing: everyone gets 8 passive block indicators, his team also got a bunch of one round defense and MR buff indicators, and the game lagged out.

Both times resulted in a loss for me too.

Oh boy... Another update, another round of bugs...
    Just saw a major bug like this. Prisoner attacking prisoner. Around 100 indicators lit up the screen and game completely froze in mid attack like a screenshot.
    As expected force close and take the loss.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I have a few questions as well:
    - The Skull Quest rewards indicate that Skill Shards are a possible drop. Is that true? If so, on which Skull Quests do they drop?
    Got a skill shard from the Evo Materials skull quest.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Strange things happening in PVP indeed...

Characters cleanse themselves on a random basis. seen a magus allied soldier wake up from frozen the next second it was applied on him by my last move and he just shook it off and attacked.

and i have seen 3/4 enemies just cleanse at the beginning of their round for no reason...even guys on my team did that a few times.

And where is BNW btw? all we got is some carrots again.even though quite fancy ones i must admit (and they don't cost money,surprisingly)...

OS
    iOS
    Anyone got eternity eddie yet? Well whoever gets him wont have free trooper slots for a long time...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Anyone got eternity eddie yet? Well whoever gets him wont have free trooper slots for a long time...
    Jofer got the eternity Eddie xD

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    I got Beelzebub from the Eternity soul, obviously need more time to see if he's worth skill sharding and figure out the right talisman setup but initial impression is not looking good. If this is supposed to be a 2 month reward for dedication, I sure hope the other characters are much better.

Time for more testing, hope I'm wrong!
    Oh man, I hope that's not the case. Eternal souls should contain the BEST characters in the game with that slog required to get them.

Edit: A quick look at your Beelzebub makes me agree with your initial impressions. His talisman slots are weird as all hell and his attacks are odd with the physical basic and then the magic power and fury moves. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Looks like Jofer has him. He looks pretty damn cool!
    Last edited by Tritium; 05-16-2017 at 09:18 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie